Oppo has finally released the official version aka stable update of Android 12-based ColorOS 12 for Oppo Find X3 Pro. At the moment, Oppo has not made it public, it is available via an application program in select regions. Obviously, the update carries a flurry of new features, improvements, and fixes. Here’s everything you need to know about the Oppo Find X3 Pro ColorOS 12 stable update.
Originally, Oppo kicked off the beta testing program of its newest skin – ColorOS 12 in the month of October with its flagship Find X3 Pro smartphone. After doing the testing, the company announces the official version of the Android 12 based update. Although, it is an official version (aka stable or public build) still Oppo wants users to fill the application form to try out the new software.
As per the details shared by Oppo, the official version is available for Find X3 Pro users in Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia will join other regions in the coming days. Additionally, your smartphone needs to be updated to the A.26 build version, only then you’ll be able to take a part in the application program. The details also mention a known issue:
- We are sorry that Heytap Health is not compatible with ColorOS 12 yet. So if you update to ColorOS 12, your OPPO wearable devices may be unavailable. We have prioritized this, and at the end of November, this bug will be completely fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Talking about the ColorOS 12, then it comes with features such as the new inclusive design, 3D textured icons, adopts Android 12-based widgets, new features for AOD, new privacy controls, and many other features. Oppo also packed its skin with a big list of aesthetic wallpapers, you can download these walls right here. Apart from these changes, we can expect updated security patch levels.
If you’re using the Oppo Find X3 Pro and want to update your phone to the Android 12 based ColorOS 12 stable update, then you can follow these steps.
- At first, Open the Settings app on your Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- Now head over to the Software update and click on the gear icon listed on the top-right corner.
- Now you’ll see a official version (or trail) option, tap on it.
- Enter the required details in the forum shared by the company.
- That’s it.
Before updating your device via special OTA, make sure to take a backup of important data. Also, charge your device to at least 50 percent. As I mentioned earlier, the update comes with a number of useful features, enhancements, along with the updated monthly security.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X3 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
- ColorOS 12 OS: Features & Eligible Devices
- ColorOS 12 Wallpapers are here!