Two months ago, Oppo announced the ColorOS 11, a newer custom skin which is based on Android 11. Later on, the company kicked-off ColorOS 11 beta for select Oppo smartphones and Find X2 series is one of them. Now, the news comes out that the Oppo has started pushing the stable version of ColorOS 11 to the Find X2 and Find X2 Pro globally. Here’s everything you need to know about Oppo Find X2 Pro ColorOS 11 Update (Android 11 Stable).
The stable build of ColorOS 11 based Android 11 is seeding with CPH2023_11_C.05 and CPH2025_11_C.05 software version. This patch weighs a whopping 3.69GB of download size. In case you’re a beta tester, then you need to download only 812MB. There are a bunch of users reportedly receiving the new update on social media. Hopefully, the wider rollout would be expected in next few days.
Talking about the features, then the Oppo Find X2 ColorOS 11 Stable update is rolling out with FlexDrop, Oppo Sans font, three-finger gesture to translate from Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, and a slew of customizations to the Dark Mode, Always-On Display, Wallpapers, Ringtones, and Icons. It also bring the basic features of Android 11.
Here you can check the complete changelog of Oppo Find X2 ColorOS 11 Stable Update.
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- Dark mode can be scheduled based on sunrise and sunset times.
- Added, “Quick launch”: Touch and hold the fingerprint sensor to quickly launch a function or app.
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added Al App Preloading: The system predicts which apps you will use next and preloads them for faster launch speeds.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
- You can change the Game Assistant call-up method.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Photos can be saved in HEIF format to reduce the file size.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the lens stain detection feature.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- Added the 2-finger swipe up gesture to quickly call up accessibility functions.
- Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
This is the changelog of ColorOS 11 based Android 11 Stable Update for Oppo Find X2 and X2 Pro.
As for now, the OTA is weeding in regions of India and Singapore, the wider rollout of the update is expected in next few days. In case you’re in a haste, then you can check the update manually from Settings > Software Update, check it manually. If any newer update is available, then hit the download button.
Before updating your device via special OTA, make sure to take a backup of important data. Also, charge your device to at least 30 percent.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for Oppo Find X2 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then make sure to leave a comment in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: