Last month, the Chinese smartphone brand Oppo pushed the ColorOS 7 based Android 10 early access program for Oppo F9 (Pro). And now, the company has started rolling out the stable build of Android 10 for the duo of Oppo F9. The update gains all the features that we’ve seen in the beta build. If you’re using the Oppo F9 / F9 Pro and want to get admittance to the newer ColorOS 7 based Android 10. Then, Here’s how you can grab Oppo F9 Pro Android 10 Update (Stable).
The stable build will land on your device with the latest monthly security patch and a bunch of UI changes. Talking about the changes then, the ColorOS 7 brings intuitive UI, new navigation gestures 3.0 sport, system-wide dark mode, Soloop video editor, and much more. It also knocks up with a slew number of gorgeous builtin wallpapers alongside the charging animations. The information about the update has shared on Oppo’s community forum.
Android 10 Stable Update for Oppo F9 Pro sticks with CPH1823EX_11.F.09_2090_202006051759 software version number. This release needs a chunk of GB’s to download. As for now, the update is available for Oppo F9 / F9 Pro users in India. Before heading over to the installation steps, check the complete changelog.
ColorOS 7 based Android 10 Update for Oppo F9 & Oppo F9 Pro – Changelog
- Brand new borderless design makes visuals more attractive and operation more efficient.
- Added OPPO Sans as the default font. The new font delivers a refreshing feel and fits well with OPPO’s pursuit of blending beauty and technology.
- Optimised user interfaces and improved one-handed operation.
- Drag an app out of Smart Sidebar to open it in Split-screen mode.
- Added two settings: Assistive Ball Opacity and Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App.
- Optimised the Floating Window feature for more apps.
- Added a bubble: A bubble is displayed when you open an app in a floating window from the Smart Sidebar. Tap the bubble to collapse and open the app.
- Optimised 3-Finger Screenshot: Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers to adjust the screenshot size. Use 3 fingers to touch and hold the screen and swipe your fingers outwards to capture a long screenshot.
- Added screenshot settings: You can adjust the position of the screenshot preview floating window and set the screenshot sound.
- Optimised screenshot preview floating window: After taking a screenshot, drag it up and release to share it, or drag it down and release to take a long screenshot.
Navigation Gestures 3.0
- New gesture: Swipe inward from both sides of the screen and then hold to switch to the previous app.
- Optimised gestures: All gestures are supported in landscape mode.
- Added dark mode, saving power and protecting eyes.
- Added focus mode to help block outside interruptions while working or studying.
- Added new charging animation style.
- Optimize the control center interaction, making the one-handed operation experience.
- Swipe left or right to ignore banner notifications.
- Added a pause function for screen recording.
- Added a floating window and settings for screen recording.
- New sounds added for file deletion, calculator key touches, and compass pointer.
- Optimised system pre-loaded ringtones.
- Added TalkBack floating prompts for Accessibility.
- Colour Accessibility Mode added to improve the user experience for visually impaired users.
- New management function for recent tasks: You can view memory information about recent tasks and lock apps.
- Optimised visual interaction for Game Space.
- Optimised the startup animation for Game Space.
- More live wallpapers.
- Added Art+ static wallpapers.
- Customise whether to open Global Search or the notification drawer when swiping down on the Home screen.
- Customise the size, shape, and style of app icons on the Home screen.
- Swipe up on the Lock screen to switch unlock methods.
- Optimised the graphic design of password unlocks to facilitate one-handed operations.
- Supported live wallpapers on the Lock screen.
- More screen-off clock styles.
- Added a simple Home screen mode, featuring larger fonts and icons and a clearer layout.
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi networks using a random MAC address to avoid targeted ads and protect your privacy.
- In Quick Settings or Smart Sidebar, you can open Calculator in a floating.
- Added the trim feature in Recordings.
- Added the Weather (dynamic) ringtone, which automatically adapts to the current weather.
- Added weather-adaptive animations in Weather.
- Optimised the Camera UI for better user experience.
- Optimised the Timer UI and sound.
- Optimised the Album UI for a clear hierarchy and quick lookup of photos.
- Added Album Recommendations that recognises more than 80 different scenes.
- OPPO Share now supports sharing files with vivo and Xiaomi devices.
- Optimised the Contacts UI for a more efficient experience.
- Search Settings now supports fuzzy match and contains a search history.
- Soloop Video Editor: Create your video with one tap.
- Added DocVault, an app for easy management and use of your digital ID cards (available only on phones sold in India).
Oppo F9 Pro Android 10 Stable Update (ColorOS 7)
This is an airborne update, It is rolling in batch and may take some time to hit every device. If you’re in a haste and want to get an Android 10 update on your Oppo F9 Pro. Then, make sure that your device is running on the latest stable or beta software version. Moreover, you can check it in the system updates, as there are some times when the OTA notification does not arrive. Before heading over to the installation process, make sure to charge your phone to at least 30% before upgrading it to the newer software.
Note: Before installing the update, make sure to check that your Oppo F9 & F9 Pro are updated to the latest software version (CPH1823EX_11_C.20_1120_202005081852 & CPH1823EX_11_C.19_1190_202003281428).
How to Update Oppo F9 & F9 Pro to Android 10
- At first, Open the settings app then head over to the Software Updates.
- Now tap on the little settings icon available at the top right corner.
- Tap on Trial Version and fill the needed information, then click on Apply Now.
- Again head over to the Software Updates then tap on Download Now button.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using your Oppo F9 & F9 Pro on ColorOS 7 based on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Oppo Reno4 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any doubts regarding this article. Drop a comment in the comment section. Also, share this post on social media with your friends!
More Related Articles: