Last month, Oppo started alpha testing on its newest ColorOS 11 skin on the Oppo A52. Now the company has started testing the ColorOS 11 based Android 11 through beta channel. The beta program is live and Oppo A52 users can take a part into the program to access the new features of Android 11. Here’s everything you need to know about Oppo A52 ColorOS 11 Beta Update.
Oppo has initially kicked-off the beta program on the 10th December, users can take a part to the program till 16th December. As for now, the beta program is limited to Oppo A52 users in India and Indonesia. Hopefully, it will be expanded to other regions in the coming days.
If you’re interested in trying out the ColorOS 11 based Android 11 on your Oppo A52, then you can take a part in the beta testing program. Make sure that your smartphone is running on the newest A.53 software version, if your device is running on the A.53 then you can apply for the beta access.
This time, Oppo did not mention any details about the quota, features, and improvements. However, it is obvious, that It brings all the basic features of Android 11. Other than that, Oppo A52 will get FlexDrop, Oppo Sans font, three-finger gesture to translate from Google Lens, Nearby Sharing, Super Power Saving Mode, and a slew of customizations to the Dark Mode, Always-On Display, Wallpapers, Ringtones, Icons, and other few changes.
Here’s how you can apply for the ColorOS 11 Beta Testing Program on Oppo A52.
As I mentioned earlier, you need to update your smartphone to the latest software version (A.53). If your Oppo A52 is updated to the A.53 software version, then you can take a part in the beta program. These are the requirements you need to check before updating your device.
- Make sure to charge your Oppo A52 to at least 60%.
- Update your smartphone to the latest software version
- Take a full backup of your device data
Now let’s take a look at the steps.
- Make sure that your device is running on the latest software version.
- Now, head over to the Settings > Software Update.
- Click on the gear icon available at the top right corner > enter Trial Version Upgrade.
- Now tap on ColorOS 11 beta > submit your details > Apply Now.
- That’s it.
All done? If you’re recruited as a beta tester, then you’ll receive a special ColorOS 11 based Android 11 Beta on your Oppo A52.
You May Also Like – ColorOS 11 Features, Eligible Devices, & Roadmap
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop your comments in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download iPhone 12 Pro Wallpapers
- How to Get Android Notifications on Windows 10 PC
- Download Oppo Reno 5 Pro Wallpapers