Two weeks ago, OnePlus initially started testing its latest skin OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 beta on the OnePlus Nord. Now the company has started pushing the second beta build to the OnePlus Nord. The newest build on Nord is seeding with a slew of bug fixes and improvements. Here’s everything you need to know OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 Update.
The second beta build on OnePlus Nord is sowing with Nord_R_OBT_02_210114 build number and weighs approx. 205MB of size to download. As I mentioned earlier the update bags a list of bug fixes, new features, and improvements. According to the official changelog, OnePlus fixes the issue to set 2nd SIM as a default SIM, battery icon display issue for portrait mode, alarm clock, messenger bubble, along with a few other issues have been fixed in this build.
Talking about the other features then, the OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 also packs the essential features of OxygenOS 11. The list includes features like a new power menu, new UI for the weather app, a slew of Always-On Display function (including 10 new clock styles), notifications bubble, resize PiP videos sport, new icon shapes, enhanced security, and more. Other than that, you can use the basic features of Android 11 on your OnePlus Nord.
Now let’s take a look at the official changelog of OnePlus Nord Open Beta 2.
- Optimized the UI display of Calculator
- Optimized the position and animation of some icons in the lock screen
- Optimized the background management of Whatsapp to receive more timely messages
- Fixed the issue that the battery icon is not displayed after the device is rotated from landscape to portrait
- Fixed the small probability issue where the Dirac Audio Tuner may fail to adjust the sound effect
- Fixed the small probability issue that alarm clocks can not be set
- Fixed the issue that Messenger Bubbles can not pop up
- Fixed the issue with Histogram and horizontal reference line being turned off by default
- Fixed the flashing issue with the icon of Depth effect while shooting with portrait mode
- Fixed the issue that SIM 2 can not be set as the default card
Download OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 Update
If your OnePlus Nord is already running on the OxygenOS 11 open beta, then you can simply update your device via OTA. But in case your OnePlus Nord is running on the stable update, then at first, you need to sideload OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 open beta on your OnePlus Nord.
Once you’ve updated your device to the Open Beta, you’ll receive the incremental update over-the-air by which you can update your OnePlus Nord to Open Beta 2. All done, reboot your smartphone and start using the latest open beta 2 on your OnePlus Nord.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: