Not long ago, OnePlus kicked-off OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 to the OnePlus 9 series. Now the company has yet another incremental update for the newly announced OnePlus 9 series. Yes, OnePlus has started pushing OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update to OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. And the good thing is, the company addressed a number of issues which users are facing while using the smartphone. In this article, you can explore everything about OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Update.
The latest update on OnePlus 9 is sowing in India with 184.108.40.206.LE25DA version number, while the 9 Pro receives the update with 220.127.116.11.LE15DA build number. As for now the update is weeding over-the-air in India, will soon be available for Europe and North American variant. In terms of security then this build bags May 2021 monthly security patch from the previous OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update. Apart from that the update brings a bunch of improvements.
Talking about the changes, then the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update on OnePlus 9 series bring improvements to charging experience, power consumption, and stability. The incremental patch knocks up with improved auto white balance for rear camera, optimizations to noise reduction, focusing experience, and other camera issues. Aside from that, the latest update also improves the network performance. Here you can check complete changelog before sideloading the update.
OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Update – Changelog
- Improved charging experience
- Optimized power consumption
- Fixed known issues and improved stability
- Improved the hidden operation logic of the camera‘s top bar
- Optimized the noise reduction and sharpening effect of the rear camera
- Improved the focusing experience and brightness constancy in indoor scenes
- Improved the accuracy of auto white balance of the rear camera
- Improved network performance
OnePlus is pushing the OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update in Europe with 184.108.40.206.LE15BA / 220.127.116.11.LE25BA build number and 18.104.22.168.LE15AA / 22.214.171.124.LE25AA for North American units. It is a small update doesn’t require much data for sideloading the update.
As I said earlier, the update is in a rolling phase, sooner it will be available to everyone. And so, it may be possible that you already received the update over the air. But in case if you did not receive any update notification, then you can manually check for the update. To do so, go to Settings > System > System Updates > click on download and install if the new build is available.
If you want to install the update immediately then you can install it manually with the given method.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Backup your data
Steps to Update OnePlus 9 to OxygenOS 126.96.36.199
- Download the latest OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Zip file from the OnePlus forum or Oxygen Updater app.
- Copy the downloaded zip file to your phone storage. Keep it outside of every folder.
- Now open Settings on your phone and go to System > System updates.
- Tap on the Settings icon and then tap on Local Upgrade.
- Browse and select the OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 file and install it.
- Restart your phone and enjoy the latest OxygenOS update.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 8.1 for OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
- How to Root OnePlus 9 (Pro) and Unlock Bootloader
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Samsung Galaxy A-series Live Wallpapers [FHD+]