Just a few days ago, OnePlus announced its newest mid-range Nord series smartphone, dubbed, the OnePlus Nord 2T. The firm has now released the first software upgrade for the recently launched Nord 2T smartphone. The first incremental patch is seeding with OxygenOS A.09 version number. The new upgrade comes with a slew of new improvements and fixes. Here’s everything you need to know about OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS A.09 update.
OnePlus plants the new software on the Nord 2T with CPH2399_11.A.09 build number. As it is the first upgrade, it may weigh more than usual monthly upgrades. OnePlus has officially confirmed the upgrade on its community forum, currently, available in the EU region. The new software is rolling with May 2022 monthly security patch alongside the new features and improvements.
Talking about the improvements, then the OnePlus brings improvements to power consumption, Face Unlock, network stability, HDR shooting effect for the camera app, anti-shake effect for video recording, and more stability across the system. OnePlus also addresses issues such as abnormal battery percentage display in select scenarios, unable to WiFi in some scenarios, a fix for Night Mode, AI scene enhancements, and preview interface abnormal behavior with a wide-angle lens in the camera app. Here’s the complete changelog you can check before moving ahead.
OnePlus Nord 2T OxygenOS A.09 update – Changelog
- [Optimized] the speed of Face Unlock in certain scenarios
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Optimized] network stability
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Optimized] HDR shooting effect
- [Optimized] the anti-shake effect when shooting videos and photos in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the battery percentage displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that unable to access Wi-Fi automatically in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that the photos displayed abnormally after using NIGHT mode to shoot in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the preview interface flickered abnormally when shooting with wide-angle lens in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that the preview interface displayed abnormally after turning on AI scene enhancement in certain scenarios
If you’re a OnePlus Nord 2T owner, then you can upgrade your smartphone to OxygenOS A.09. It is already available for download, you can check it inside the Settings app by moving to the System updates. You can also manually sideload it using Oxygen updator app.
If the update is not available, then you can wait for a few days. Before updating, make sure to take a backup and charge your phone to at least 50% before updating.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Oppo Reno 8 Pro Plus Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download iPhone SE 2022 Wallpapers
- Download MIUI 13 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]