Two weeks ago, OnePlus 8 series phones have received a OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 8 with a flurry of bug fixes and improvements. Now the stable patch knocks up with a ton of system optimizations along with the March 2021 security patch. As always, the latest OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update is available for both the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro. Here’s everything you need to know about the OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Update.
OnePlus plants the latest update on OnePlus 8 Pro with OxygenOS 18.104.22.168.IN11DA build number. The update measures around 273MB of size for downloading, you can freely download it on your device. While comparing the recently released open beta with the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124, then the changelog claims fewer features. We can expect that the pending features may come along with the upcoming build.
OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 will bump up the monthly security version from January 2021 to March 2021. Apart from this, the latest patch bears a list of changes including, optimization of Emergency icon (listed in lock screen), improvements for navigation gestures during charging, and more. The company also address bugs such as expanded screenshot not working, recording quality issue, customized font issue, along with some other issues. Here you can check the complete changelog.
OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Update for OnePlus 8 (Pro) – Changelog
- Optimized the position of the EMERGENCY icon in the lock screen
- Improved the navigation gestures sensitivity during charging
- Fixed the failure issue after changing the customized font
- Fixed the issue that the Splash Screen Information Service may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue that the language does not follow the system language
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue with the Recorder that the recording quality may not meet the expected result
- Fixed the issue that reusing the wrong fingerprint long press to unlock will cause a flash screen
- Fixed the small probability issue that double-tapping is abnormally triggered when typing.
- Fixed the failure issue when waking the voice assistance in lock screen by swiping the icon
- Fixed the issue in which home screen time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Arabic
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.03
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing videos recorded by 4K CINE 60FPS
- Fixed the issue that the alarm clock may not ring as scheduled on workdays
As always, the OnePlus 8 series users will receive the update via OTA. And till now you may have already received the update. But in case if you didn’t get the notification, you can check it manually. Go to Settings > System > System Updates. It will search for the update and display the latest update. Click on Download & Install to begin the process.
In case if you don’t see the update in System updates but want to update immediately. Then you can download the update file from the Oxygen Updater app or any trusted websites. And then you can install it from Settings > System > System updates > Settings icon > Local Upgrade. Now select the downloaded file and wait for the process.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: