Just a few days ago, OnePlus released the sixth OxygenOS open beta patch for the OnePlus 8 series phones. And now the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro users are receiving the stable OxygenOS update, in the form of OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Update. The latest build comes with a bunch of bug fixes, improvements, and new monthly security patch. Here’s everything you need to know about the OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Update.
The latest update is available for the India, Europe, and NA regions, the newer patch is sowing with 188.8.131.52.IN21DA in India. The OTA measures around 285MB of download size, you can freely download it on your smartphone. It’s one of the big updates for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro packs a list of new features and improvements. In terms of security, the company bumped up the monthly security patch to January 2021.
Talking about the bug fixes and improvements, then the company fixes noise issue in 5G calls, split-screen issue, freezing Twitter issue, video playback issue from Gallery app, along with a few other issues. Other than that, OnePlus optimized user experience while accessing long screenshots and UI display effects of the notification bar. Obviously, this build is based on Android 11. Here you can check the complete changelog before downloading the update.
OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 Update – Changelog
- Optimized the experience of using long screenshots
- Optimized the UI display effect of the notification bar
- Improve the stuttering problem of some tripartite applications
- Fixed the small probability issue that Twitter may freeze
- Fixed the issue that opening app split-screen may fail
- Fixed the issue of failure to switch the accent color in a small probability
- Fixed the inaccurate display of the attribution of some numbers
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.01
- Fixed the issue that the video cannot be played in a small probability
- Fixed the noise issue of 5G calls
If you’re facing any of these bugs on your OnePlus 8 or OnePlus 8 Pro, then you can update your device to the newer build and get rid of these issues. As I said earlier, it’s one of the major updates for the smartphone that packs a series of improvements and bug fixes.
Here’s how you can update your device to the newer patch. To check for the update head over to Setting > System > System updates and it will show the latest update. Click on the Download & Install button and it will start updating your device.
In case if you don’t see the update in System updates but want to update immediately. Then you can download the update file from Oxygen Updater app or any trusted websites. And then you can install it from Settings > System > System updates > settings icon > Local upgrade. Now select the downloaded file and wait for the process. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: