OnePlus Nord is one of the latest OnePlus devices. Last week we mentioned in our one of the new article that OnePlus Nord will get the Android 11 update this week. And OnePlus has already started the first OxygenOS open beta for OnePlus Nord. It means soon the OnePlus Nord will get the stable Android 11 update.
This week OnePlus also shared the OxygenOS 11 roadmap. And as per the roadmap, the OxygenOS 11 open beta for OnePlus Nord was planned for this week. OnePlus continues to impress users by releasing the OxygenOS Open Beta for OnePlus Nord. And finally, OnePlus Nord users will get to experience Android 11 on their phones.
OxygenOS beta program is easily available as compared to beta programs from other OEM. It means anyone who wants to try the Android 11 on OnePlus Nord can get it now.
OxygenOS 11 is a major upgrade that comes with many new features. And you should expect the UI overhaul. The latest OxygenOS 11 is more like the One UI from Samsung. You can check the changelog in the next section.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 11 Open Beta – Changelog
- Update to Android 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve user experience
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data ( To set: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path：Settings-Customization-Wallpaper-Canvas-Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically）
- Newly added 10 new clock styles ( To set: Settings > Customization > Clock Style)
- Dark Mode
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable.
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range. path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range
- Newly shelf interface design, the interface is clearer
- Added weather widget, animation effect smarter
- Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage
- Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster
Download OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 11 Open Beta (Android 11)
If you want to try the latest Android 11 before others, then you can install the full beta file. Luckily the OnePlus team has shared download links in the announcement thread for users who want to grab this opportunity to try the latest Android 11 on OnePlus Nord. It is a flashable zip available for different regions. You can also download the OxygenOS Open Beta 1 file for OnePlus Nord from the given links.
Android 11 Beta Files:
The installation process is also easier if you are switching from stable build to Android 11 beta. It will not delete any user data but still, you should take a full backup of your phone. Check out the below installation guide if you are not aware of the process.
How to Install Android 11 Beta on OnePlus Nord
- Take a full backup of your phone.
- Copy the downloaded OxygenOS Open Beta file to your phone storage (outside of all folders).
- Then go to Settings > System > System Updates.
- Click on the Settings icon on the top left corner.
- Click on Local Upgrade and select the Android 11 Beta file.
- After selecting the file it will start updating your phone.
- And after the restart, you can use Android 11 on OnePlus Nord.
Once you are in the beta build and want to roll back to the stable build then the process will wipe all the data. So make sure to take a backup when you plan to rollback.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus Nord (Best GCam Mod)
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root OnePlus Nord and Unlock Bootloader (Guide)
- How to Unbrick OnePlus Nord with MsmDownload Tool
- Download Moto E7 Wallpapers
- How to Unbrick OnePlus Nord N10 5G with MSMDownload Tool