Last month’s incremental update on OnePlus 7 and 7T lineup come with a couple of new features. And the newest incremental OTA is no different. Yes, the company has just kicked-off a new software update for both OnePlus 7 and 7T series phones. The latest software knocks up with OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 version number and bags a bunch of new features and improvements. Here you can check more about the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update.
The latest bears OxygenOS 18.104.22.168.HD65AA build number on 7T and measures around 263MB in size. As for now, the update information is not listed on the community forum of OnePlus. But a number of users already received the update on their phones, wider rollout should follow in the coming days. It bags August 2021 monthly security patch alongside the other features and improvements.
Talking about the features, then the latest OTA comes with a new BitMoji clock (co-designed with Snapchat) users can use this feature by moving to Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display > Bitmoji, screenshot feature for ambient display, OnePlus Store, along with a few improvements. In terms of improvements, then the NFC feature get some improvements. Here’s the complete changelog you can check before updating your phone.
OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Update for OnePlus 7 & 7T Series – Changelog
- Optimized the stability of NFC feature
- Upgraded Android Security Patch to 2021.08
- Ambient Display
- Newly added the screenshot feature for ambient display
- Newly added Bitmoji clock, co-designed with Snapchat, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you ( Path: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display – Bitmoji )
- OnePlus Store
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
OnePlus 7 & 7T series OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Update
The latest incremental update carries a couple of new features for the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, and 7T Pro smartphone. As it is a stable update, you’ll receive it on your phone within a few days. At the time of writing this article, the update is limited to select users. If you’ve not received the OTA notification yet, then I suggest you to check system updates manually, by heading over to Settings > System > System Updates, in case it is not available then you need to wait for a few days.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 7 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Android 12 Wallpapers [FHD+]
- All You Need to know about Android 12
- Download Samsung Galaxy M21 Wallpapers
2 thoughts on “OnePlus releases a new incremental update for OnePlus 7 and 7T lineup”
Respected Sir after installing latest update from oneplus 7t i.e. 188.8.131.52, The phone widevine security status drops L3 TO L1, now I am unable to stream Netflix, Amazon prime video etc in HD quality, I can only stream to sd quality. Plz help me sir. Atleast, provide me the real update link or how can I overcome this problem.
Please check out this thread on OnePlus’s community forum – https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/unified-widevine-support-is-downgraded-from-l1-to-l3-no-hd-streaming.1313560/