Last month OnePlus kicked-off OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 as the major Android 11 update to the OnePlus 7 and 7T series. Now the company has released the incremental update in for both 7 and 7T series phones, in the form of OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update. It is a minor update packs a number of bugs fixes, improvements, and newer monthly security patch. Here you can explore details on the OnePlus 7 (Pro) and OnePlus 7T OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update.
The new update on OnePlus 7T is seeding with OnePlus 7T Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206.HD65DA, it weighs a whopping 2.6GB of size for downloading. While talking about the OnePlus 7 Pro, then it gets the new update with OnePlus 7 Pro Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11.GM21AA build number and measures approx. 2.4GB of size. I suggest you to download after connecting your smartphone to a stable Wi-Fi network. The update also bumps up the monthly security patch version to May 2021.
In terms of changes and fixes, then the latest OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 patch is rolling with fixes such as Google Fi Sim Card incoming calls issue, zoom issue in macro mode, along with the mirror effect issue fix. The update also brings improvements like system fluency, loading speed improvements of previewing pictures in Gallery app, along with improvements in 4G and Wi-Fi connectivity. Here you can check complete changelog before moving to the next section.
OnePlus 7/7T/Pro OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Update – Changelog
- Improved the system fluency
- Fixed the occasional issue that Google Fi SIM card cannot accept incoming calls
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the swiping experience of Shelf
- Improved the loading speed of previewing pictures
- Fixed the occasional issue that incoming call interface delays to display
- Fixed the occasionally abnormal display issue when making a call
- Fixed the occasional issue that the mirror effect fails to work
- Fixed the abnormal issue with the camera when zooming in macro mode
- Fixed the abnormal issue with some buttons when taking pictures continuously in Nightscape mode
- Improved 4G network communication
- Improved the stability of Wi-Fi connection
OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Update for OnePlus 7 & 7T Series
OnePlus has pushed the latest OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update for OnePlus 7 and 7T series in a staged manner, it might take some time to reach every device. You’ll receive the update very soon via OTA. But in case if you did not receive any update notification, then you can manually check for the update. To do so, go to Settings > System > System Updates. And it will display the latest Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206. Click on download and install to get the update.
As the update is seeding in staged manner, it is also possible that you don’t see the update. But if you want to install the update immediately then you can install it manually with the given method.
- Charge your smartphone to at least 50%
- Make sure to take a backup of important data
How to Update OnePlus 7 & 7T to OxygenOS 220.127.116.11
- Download the latest OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 Zip file from the OnePlus forum or Oxygen Updater app.
- Copy the downloaded zip file to your phone storage. Keep it outside of every folder.
- Now open Settings on your phone and go to System > System updates.
- Tap on the Settings icon and then tap on Local Upgrade.
- Browse and select the OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 file and install it.
- Restart your phone and enjoy the latest OxygenOS update.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 7T
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: