Last month, OnePlus initially released OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 stable update for the OnePlus 7 & 7T series phones. But within a few days of roll out the company had pulled the update due to bugs. Now the company has again started pushing the big update to OnePlus 7 & 7T series phones in the form of OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update. The latest patch is seeding with a bunch of new features, improvements, and bugs fixes. Here you can check everything about OnePlus 7 (Pro) & OnePlus 7T OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update.
The latest update on OnePlus 7/7 Pro is weeding with Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206.GM57AA and 220.127.116.11.GM21AA. While the OnePlus 7T receives the newer build with Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168.HD65AA naming.
As it is a major update, the OTA weighs a whooping 2.6GB of size for downloading. I suggest you to download after connecting your smartphone to a stable Wi-Fi network. The update also bumps up the monthly security patch version to March 2021.
Talking about the changes, then the changelog looks similar to the last update’s changelog. But as per the OnePlus 7 series users, this update is more stable than the previous one. Here you can check the OnePlus 7 or 7T series OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update changelog before sideloading it on your smartphone.
OnePlus 7/7T/Pro OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Update – Changelog
- Update to OxygenOS 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details
- Optimize the stability of some third-party applications and improve the experience
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.02
- Updated GMS package to 2021.01
- Since this is the upgrade of Android 11 version with many new features, the upgrade time may be longer. Please wait for the completion of the upgrade
- Updated the camera UI and optimized some of the function paths to offer more convenient operation
- Newly added HEVC codec to reduce video storage size seamlessly, capture and shoot more without compromising on quality
- Newly added access to a third-party app to share the picture by pressing and holding it in preview
- Newly added the quick access to recording mode by pressing and holding the shutter button and by sliding the button, you can easily zoom in or zoom out
- Newly added the playback display in Time-lapse mode to show the actual filming time
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display)
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically）
- Added the shortcut key for Dark Mode, pull down the quick setting to enable
- Supporting automatically turn on feature & customize time range (path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise/Custom time range)
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for Instagram, WhatsApp and Telegram (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
- Newly shelf interface design, the interface is clearer
- Added weather widget, animation effect smarter
- Supporting Story function, automatically form weekly videos with photos and video in storage
- Optimize the loading speed of the gallery, and the image preview is faster
The update is available to users over the air and you can expect the notification. You’ll get the OTA notification when it reaches your smartphone. In case you’ve missed the notification, then you can also manually check the updates, by heading over to the Settings > System > System Updates. If the update is available, you can press Download & Install button. That’s it.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 7T
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: