Last month, OnePlus knocked out the second major OS upgrade – the Android 12 update for the OnePlus Nord. Today, the firm has pushed its first incremental upgrade with a slew of fixes and enhancements. OnePlus seeds the new update with OxygenOS 12 F.12 version number. Here you can check everything about OnePlus Nord OxygenOS F.12 update.
At the time of writing, the update is available in India with the AC2001_11.F.12 build number, which will be available in other regions soon. The new update will bump up the security patch version from April 2022 to May 2022 and also bags a big list of fixes and additions. Some users have already received the new update, wider rollout should follow soon.
Speaking of the changes, then the update brings a smart battery engine for better battery life with smart algorithms, a fix to the abnormal sound issue, a fix for unable to start Ok Google, a fix for the camera displayed abnormally and crashing, addresses charging icon abnormally displayed issue, and a few more. Here you can check the complete changelog shared by OnePlus on its community forum.
- [Added] Smart Battery Engine, a feature that prolongs your battery life based on smart algorithms and biomimetic self-restoration technology
- [Optimized] desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- [Fixed] the issue that sound plays abnormally
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that unable to start “OK Google” with voice
- [Fixed] the issue that Safe Mode popup displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that Camera displayed abnormally and crashed
- [Fixed] the issue that the charging icon displayed abnormally
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- Dark mode
- [Supported] three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- [Added] new additional style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- [Added] access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Work Life Balance
- [Added] WorkLife Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- [Supported] automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- [Supported] switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Canvas AOD
- [Added] new diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- [Added] multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
- [Optimized] software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures
- [Added] HyperBoost end-to-end frame rate stabilizer
- [Added] Voice effect preview to allow you to record your voice effect or check your voice effect in real-time
If you’re facing any of the afore-listed issues on your OnePlus Nord, then you can now upgrade to the OxygenOS F.12 update. You can do it easily by heading over the Settings > Software Update, then update your phone to the newer version. In case the update is not available you can wait for a few days, it is rolling in staged phases.
You can also update your phone immediately using the local update method if it is not available on the System Update page. All you have to do is download the OTA zip file using the Oxygen Updater app or other reliable source and install it manually by selecting Local Upgrade in System Update settings.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
- How to Root OnePlus Nord and Unlock Bootloader
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download Pixel 6a Custom Wallpapers