Last month, OnePlus knocked-out the OxygenOS 11 Beta 3 to the OnePlus Nord with a list of new features and improvements. Now it receives a new update in the form of OxygenOS Open Beta 4, and the latest build is focused on bug fixes. If you’ve opted the open beta program, then you can easily update your OnePlus Nord to the newer patch. Here you can check everything about the OnePlus Nord OxygenOS Open Beta 4 Update.
After receiving the stable Android 11 update last week, the open beta users of OnePlus Nord users get the newer build. The fourth beta build carries Nord_R_OBT_O2_210301 software version and measures around 360MB of download size. Although, OnePlus addresses a list of bugs in the update, but still the beta builds are not as stable in comparison to the stable OxygenOS 11 update.
In terms of changes and fixes, then the company has fixed the Calculator UI and button size issue, File Manager crashing issue, also fixes the flashback issue with OnePlus Community and Quick Settings panel. Other than the update improved system stability and brings February 2021 monthly security patch.
Obviously, you can access the essentials of OxygenOS 11 (based Android 11) on your OnePlus Nord. The OxygenOS 11 comes with features like a new power menu, new UI for the weather app, a slew of Always-On Display function (including 10 new clock styles), notifications bubble, resize PiP videos sport, new icon shapes, enhanced security, and more. You can also access the basic features of Android 11 on the OnePlus Nord.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS Open Beta 4 – Changelog
- Fixed the issue where Work-Life Balance does not display full information in the Quick Settings
- Fixed the flashback issue with the Quick Settings when enabling the Location
- Fixed the small probability issue that the documents in the Lockbox may disappear
- Fixed the issue that the fast charging sound is too loud
- Fixed the issue with the Calculator that the UI where results are showed is displayed abnormally
- Fixed the issue with the abnormal display of Calculator button size
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.02
- Improved system stability
- Fixed the issue that the File Manager may crash when stopping the unzipping process
- Fixed the small probability flashback issue with the OnePlus Community when entering the Profile page
If your OnePlus Nord is running on the OxygenOS open beta 3 then you will receive the update OTA on your device, while if your device is running on the stable build, then you can opt in to the open beta program and get access to the latest beta build.
In case you’ve opted the beta program but still doesn’t receive the OTA, then you can check it manually. Go to Settings > System > System Updates. It will search for the update and display the latest update. Click on Download & Install to begin the process.
Updating your OnePlus device from stable Update to beta update will not delete any data. Whereas if you want to rollback to stable build then it will delete all user data. Make sure to take a full backup in both cases to avoid any issue.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: