OnePlus is currently testing Android 12 on some of its phones. The original Nord or the first Nord has already received two OxygenOS 12 open betas. And now the device gets OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 3. You know what that means, we are now closer to the stable Android 12 update. Let’s see what’s new in Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 3 for OnePlus Nord.
You must know that the OnePlus Nord is going to get Android 12 before OnePus Nord 2. Android 12 is also in testing for the OnePlus Nord 2, but it lags behind a beta or two. OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus Nord was released in the last week of April and the first beta was released in the second week of April.
Some users have pointed out that the third open beta is now live, although OnePlus is yet to announce it officially. OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 3 on the OnePlus Nord comes with build number AC2001_11_F.11. The size of the update depends on the version you are currently using. Some users are getting the update of around 4.2GB while some users are getting the update of 560MB.
The OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 3 update improves the Android Security patch to April 2022. It is the OxygenOS 12.1 which means OnePlus users will directly get the OnePlus 12.1 instead of OxygenOS 12 through the stable channel once it is live. The update also fixes some known bugs. Check out the full changelog below.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 3 Changelog
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.04
- [Fixed] the issue of abnormal Touch sounds
- [Fixed] the issue of abnormal boot animation
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that unable to start “OK Google” with voice
- The display of some pages in Settings will be different from the system.
- The screen will glitch in specific scenarios when calling.
- Camera may crash when shooting photos in Portrait mode.
- The abnormal display of thumbnail when taking burst pictures.
- The abnormal display of Quick device connect when in the Guest mode.
If you have already joined the beta program and are using any of the beta versions, you will receive OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 3 as an OTA update. It is a staged rollout which means you need to wait a couple of days to receive the update if you haven’t received it already. You can check for the update manually by going to Settings > About Device > Software Update.
You can also download the OTA zip file and OnePlus Local update app to install it manually for immediate update. As this is a beta update there can be some bugs. Also, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% and take a full backup of your phone before updating.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
- How to Root OnePlus Nord and Unlock Bootloader
- Download Sharp Aquos R7 Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- How to Install Themes on OnePlus Phones