Last month, OnePlus Nord received forth OxygenOS 11 beta patch with a big list of bugs fixes and improvements. Well, OnePlus now releases the OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 for OnePlus Nord, which is not much different from the previous build, it also carries a number of bugs fixes.
If you’ve opted the open beta program, then you can easily update your OnePlus Nord to the newer patch. Here you can check everything about the OnePlus Nord OxygenOS Open Beta 5 Update.
The newer build arrives with NORD_R_OBT_02_210420 software version number and requires 401MB of data for downloading. Although, OnePlus addresses a list of bugs in the update, but still the beta builds are not as stable in comparison to the stable OxygenOS 11 update.
In terms of changes, then the open beta 5 build bring improvements to Wi-Fi speed and also in detecting wireless networks. OnePlus also addressed a number of bugs including abnormal display issue while copying files to an OTG connected device, alongside the bunch of camera issues. The company hasn’t mentioned the details about the security patch, but we can expect it will also bump up the monthly security patch level to the newer one. Here you can check the complete list of bugs fixes.
OnePlus Nord OxygenOS Open Beta 5 – Changelog
- Fixed general bugs
- Improved the ability of detecting wireless network
- Improved the speed of Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed abnormal display issue with the screen while copying files to OTG
- Fixed the issue that the preview may display abnormally in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that the Camera becomes unresponsive when setting profile photo in Contact
- Fixed the frame drops issue with the videos taken by the Camera
- Fixed the issue that the preview abnormally display 0.6x ultra-wide in 1080P 60FPS
The latest OnePlus Nord open beta update is available to beta testers as an incremental update. If you’re smartphone is running on Open Beta 4 then you’ll receive the update via special OTA. But in case if not, then you can manually check for the update by going to Settings > System > System Updates.
While if your phone is running on the stable update, then at first you need to take a part to the beta program, then you can update your smartphone to the latest beta.
Updating your OnePlus device from stable Update to beta update will not delete any data. Whereas if you want to rollback to stable build then it will delete all user data. Make sure to take a full backup in both cases to avoid any issue.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root OnePlus Nord and Unlock Bootloader (Guide)
- How to Unbrick OnePlus Nord with MsmDownload Tool
- Download iPad Pro 2021 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]