Not long ago, OnePlus kicked-off the Android 11 update for OnePlus Nord N10 5G. Now the news in the center is the company has released Android 11 update for second affordable Nord smartphone, yes, I am talking about the Nord N100. Both phones are slated to receive one major OS upgrade, so here is the first and last big update for the OnePlus Nord N100. As obvious, the update packs a number of new features, improvements, and fixes. Here you can check everything about OnePlus Nord N100 Android 11 update.
The latest update pokes Nord N100 with OxygenOS 11.0.1.BE81AA software version. As for now, the update is in a rolling phase, it is seeding in Europe and North America region, some users have already received the update on their phones. The new build knocks up the monthly security patch to June 2021, the incremental OTA doesn’t weigh much, you can easily upgrade your smartphone to the newer update. However, the full build weighs a whopping 2.34GB of size for downloading.
In terms of features and changes, then the OnePlus Nord N100 users can access features like new launcher, new Ambient display clock styles, Game Space, enhanced dark mode, and much more. Not only this, but Nord N100 users can also access the essential features of Android 11. Here’s the complete changelog, you can check before updating your smartphone.
OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 Update for OnePlus Nord N100 – Changelog
- Updated to OxygenOS 11 version
- Fresh new UI visual design brings you a more comfortable experience with various optimizations of details.
- Since this is a big Android update with multiple new features, the upgrade process might be a little longer, please be more patient.
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.06
- Upgrade Google GMS to 2021.04
- Ambient Display
- Newly added Insight clock style, a joint creation with Parsons School of Design. It will change according to the phone usage data (To set: Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display).
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path: Settings – Customization – Wallpaper – Canvas – Choose photo preview, and it can be generated automatically).
- Game Space
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text only heads up and block just for your immersive gaming experience.
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode).
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
- Dark Mode
- Added a shortcut for Dark Mode, you can pull down the Quick Settings panel and find it.
- Supported automatically enable by time range (path: Settings – Display – Dark Mode – Turn on automatically – Automatically enable from sunset to sunrise / Custom time range).
As per the information, some users are facing connectivity (WiFi) and Notification issues after upgrading to Android 11 update.
OnePlus Nord N100 Android 11 Update
OnePlus usually rolls out new updates in a staged manner, and for the time being, Android 11 update for Nord N100 is seeding in Europe and North America. If you’re using OnePlus Nord N100 then you can move to the system updates to check new updates. You can head over to Settings > System > System Updates and update your smartphone to the newer patch if available.
As the update is seeding in staged manner, it is also possible that you don’t see the update. In case you don’t see any updates then you can wait for a few days or sideload the compete build manually.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N100
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: