The last open beta aka the fifth open beta update was released in April for OnePlus Nord. Since then, users are waiting for the incremental open beta patch. If you’re using the OnePlus Nord and waiting for the new open beta update, you’ll be glad to know that the company has released OxygenOS 11 open beta 6 update for OnePlus Nord smartphone with select new features and improvements. Here you can explore more about OnePlus Nord OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 6 Update.
OnePlus seeds the new software update in all three regions, India, North America, and Europe. The latest firmware comes with Nord_R_OBT_O6 build number, if you’re running on open beta, then the incremental update may weighs around 400-500MB in size. While, if your phone is running on stable then it will require a chunk of date for downloading. The update brings the new August 2021 monthly security along with a couple of other changes.
Talking about the changes, then the update comes with a new BitMoji AOD (co-designed with Snapchat) users can use this feature by moving to Settings > Customization > Clock on ambient display > Bitmoji and screenshot feature for ambient display. Here’s the complete changelog you can check before updating your phone.
OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 6 Update for OnePlus Nord – Changelog
- Upgraded Android Security Patch to 2021.08
- Improved system stability
- Ambient Display
- Newly added the screenshot feature for ambient display
- Newly added Bitmoji clock, co-designed with Snapchat, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you ( Path: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display – Bitmoji )
The latest OnePlus Nord open beta update is available to beta testers as an incremental update. If you’re smartphone is running on Open Beta 5 then you’ll receive the update via special OTA. But in case if not, then you can manually check for the update by going to Settings > System > System Updates.
While if your phone is running on the stable update, then at first you need to take a part to the beta program, then you can update your smartphone to the latest beta.
Updating your OnePlus device from stable Update to beta update will not delete any data. Whereas if you want to rollback to stable build then it will delete all user data. Make sure to take a full backup in both cases to avoid any issue.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root OnePlus Nord and Unlock Bootloader (Guide)
- How to Unbrick OnePlus Nord with MsmDownload Tool
- Download iPad Pro 2021 Wallpapers [4K Resolution]