OnePlus has been testing the Android 12 update on Nord CE 5G for the past two months. Earlier this month, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G received a major upgrade through the open beta program. And now the firm starts rolling the stable OxygenOS 12.1 based Android 12 update to the OnePlus Nord CE 5G. The upgrade bags a bunch of new features and enhancements. Here you can check everything about OnePlus Nord CE 5G Android 12 update.
Usually, OnePlus officially confirms the rollout information on its community forum. But not this time, instead, the Nord CE 5G users share the information about receiving a new update on social media. As per the information, shared by users, the update goes live with the EB2101_11_C.04 firmware version.
Yes, here’s a screenshot shared by a Twitter user (@sayedarifuddin) receiving OxygenOS 12.1 based Android 12 update on the Nord CE 5G. The new update weighs a whopping 3.97GB in size, yes, it requires a huge chunk of data for downloading, connect your device to a WiFi connection for faster installation.
OnePlus pushes the new build to the Nord CE 5G with a new dark mode, optimized desktop icons, AI system booster 2.1, updated Canvas AOD, and new Work Life Balance, alongside the other OxygenOS features. Obviously, you can also access the essential features of Android 12.
OnePlus Nord CE 5G Android 12 Stable Update – Changelog
- Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers.
- Optimized AI System Booster to 2.1 to support the system to run smoothly even when the load was high
- Dark Mode
- Newly added three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- Newly added style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health status
- Work Life Balance
- Newly added Work Life Balance feature, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- Newly supported automatic Work and Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- Newly supported switching between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Canvas AOD
- Newly added diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment.
If you own a OnePlus Nord CE 5G and waiting for the stable Android 12 update, then you can now update your phone to the new version easily from the system updates in Settings. If you see the new update, then you can simply install it by tapping the download and install option. But in case the update is not available, then you can wait for a few days, as OnePlus is rolling the updates in a staged manner.
You can also update your phone immediately using the local update method if it is not available on the System Update page. All you have to do is download the OTA zip file using the Oxygen Updater app or other reliable source and install it manually by selecting Local Upgrade in System Update settings.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 5G
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.