In the first week of May, the OnePlus Nord CE 2 received its first update that came with build A.07. And now exactly a month later, OnePlus pushed a second incremental update A.08 to the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite. It is a slightly bigger update than the first update which also updates the Android security patch. Here’s everything about the OxygenOS A.08 update for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite is a mid range phone and it was released in April. The phone already came with the latest Android 12 and OxygenOS 12.1. And within a few days of its release, it already got the first update. And now OnePlus seeds A.08 update for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite which is the second update.
The new OxygenOS update for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite is rolling out in India and it comes with build number CPH2381_11.A.08. Since it is a small incremental update, it is expected to weigh less. But as we don’t have the screenshot as of now we can’t share the update size.
Now coming to changes the new A.08 update brings the May 2022 Android security patch on Nord CE 2 Lite. The new update also comes with many optimizations and improvements. Check out the full changelog below.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite A.08 Update Changelog
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Optimized] communication network stability
- [Optimized] system performance
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Optimized] the stability when using camera
- [Optimized] the zoom shooting effect in certain scenarios
- [Optimized] the compatibility of Bluetooth
If you are a OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite user in India then you will receive the A.08 OTA update soon directly on your phone, assuming you have not received the update. It is a staged rollout which means it rolls out to a group of users at a time and so some users might get the update a few days later. You can also check for update manually by going to Settings > About Device > Software Update. Now tap on check for update then tap on download and install.
You can also upgrade your OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite to the A.08 version by installing the OTA zip file. But for this, you need to download the OTA zip file and the OnePlus local updater app.
Before upgrading to the latest version, make sure to take a backup of your data and also charge your phone to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 8.4 for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Realme GT Neo 3 Naruto Edition Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Best Christmas Wallpapers for Android & iPhone
- How to Enable RAM Expansion on OnePlus Phones (Increase RAM on OnePlus Phones)