Last month, OnePlus released Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 Open Beta for the OnePlus Nord 2. The Open Beta is available to everyone with eligible phones. And exactly a month later, the OEM released the second OxygenOS 12 Open Beta. Well, to be specific it is the OxygenOS 12.1 update. Let’s find out more about the Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus Nord 2.
The original Nord received stable Android 12 earlier this month and about twenty days later after receiving a second Open Beta. This means the OnePlus Nord 2 may also get the stable Android 12 update somewhere in mid-June. OnePlus Nord 2 was released last year with Android 11. And so this will be the first major update for the phone.
The OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 2 comes with build number DN2101_11_C.04. And with this update, we are now one step closer to the stable Android 12 release. The second Open Beta measures around 1.27GB. So make sure to use WiFi for downloading and installing this update.
OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 2 brings many improvements and bug fixes. Luckily we have an official changelog that you can check below.
OnePlus Nord 2 OxygenOS 12 Open Beta 2 Changelog
- Fixed the issue that the lock screen interface displayed abnormally when charging
- Fixed the issue that the screen brightness displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- Fixed the occasional issue that the desktop text displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- Optimized the anti-shake effect when shooting videos
- Optimized the speed of enabling Camera in certain scenarios
- Fixed the issue of abnormal crash when enabling Fortnite
Now if you are a OnePlus Nord 2 user and already installed the first OxygenOS 12 Open Beta then you will receive the update over the air on your device. All you need to do is go to Settings > About Phone > Software Update and check for new update. And once the update is available click on Download and Install.
You can also install the OTA update from the Local Upgrade method if the first Open Beta is already installed. But you need the OTA zip and the Local Updater app. And if you want to switch from the stable OxygenOS 11 build then you need to install the full zip file. You can follow the method mentioned here.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 8.1 for OnePlus Nord 2
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
- How to Root OnePlus Nord and Unlock Bootloader
- Download Sony Xperia 1 IV Wallpapers in FHD+
- Download Samsung Galaxy M53 5g Wallpapers