OnePlus today announces the Android 14 based OxygenOS 14 open beta program for OnePlus 11. The program is now live, with an impressive quota of 5,000 available spots. So, if you are using the OnePlus 11 (non-carrier locked model), you can take part in the beta program around the globe.
OnePlus is rolling out the new open beta build with the software version CPH2447_14.0.080 (EX01). The incremental beta weighs only 210MB in download size for users who are already running on the closed beta version of OxygenOS 14.
The best thing, the upgrade is already rolling out to the testers. Here’s a screenshot shared by a OnePlus 11 user who has already received the update.
As always, the company has officially shared the details on its community forum. In the initial phase, the first open beta is available for North America and India, it will be expanded to other regions soon.
OnePlus shares a detailed changelog for today’s release, Here are the new changes in the open beta.
- Security and privacy
- Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
- Performance optimization
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- User Care
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
As the update is still in its beta phase, there are some issues available in the update. Here’s the list of known issues available in the OnePlus 11 OxygenOS 14 first open beta.
- The flight icon displays on status bar after turning off the flight mode.
- Turning on the flight mode in control center is not responsive.
- Flashing back issue when entering Notes in the Shelf.
- Black screen issue when opening step tracker page through the health widget in the Shelf.
- Dual channel network acceleration function cannot be triggered automatically.
- Sliding finger to the icon cannot launch the app using Quick Launch.
- Screen flashes during application startup animation.
- Up-swipe gesture probably fails.
If you own OnePlus 11 and want to try out the Android 14 based OxygenOS 14 open beta on your device, then make sure to your phone is running on CPH2447_126.96.36.1990(EX01) or CPH2447_188.8.131.521(EX01). Another thing to keep in mind is to charge your phone to at least 60% and take a backup of important data.
You can follow the installation instructions shared by OnePlus on its community forum.
- Android 14 Compatible Devices – Complete List (All OEMs)
- OnePlus is going to release its Android 14 skin on September 25
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Flex Window in Action – Features!
- Download OnePlus 11R Genshin Impact Edition Wallpapers
- Download Google Camera 8.7 for OnePlus 11