OnePlus is doing a good job with Android 14-based OxygenOS 14 skin testing. The beta access is already available for OnePlus 11, OnePlus 11R, OnePlus Nord 3, OnePlus 10 Pro, and OnePlus Pad. Today, the company has expanded the beta access to the OnePlus 10T, read on to know more details.
Following the previous trends, OnePlus has officially shared all details on its community forum. The company has released the first open beta of OxygenOS 14 for OnePlus 10T. As per the details, there are 5,000 seats available in the open beta testing program, so if you’re interested, be sure to join the program soon.
Another thing to keep in mind is, to make sure that your OnePlus 10T is running on CPH2413_188.8.131.524 (EX01) or CPH2413_184.108.40.2067 (EX01) build number. If your phone is on the older software, you need to update it to the latest version to join the open beta program. As this is the first beta, you may encounter some issues, here’s the list of known issues on the first beta.
- Dark mode does not take effect in some apps.
- Failure for screen mirroring when using multi-screen connect.
- The screen isn’t off when lifting to ear to answer calls.
Apart from the issues, the update comes with a bunch of new features and changes. OnePlus shares a detailed changelog for today’s release, Here are the new changes in the open beta.
- Smart and efficient
- Improves cloud photo service by Google Photos
- Performance optimization
- Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
- Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
- User Care
- Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
OnePlus 10T owners can finally join the OxygenOS 14 open beta program and try out the new features. You can go to Settings > About device > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > and follow the on-screen instructions to take part in the beta program.
Make sure to charge your phone to at least 60% and take a backup of important data. You can follow the installation instructions shared by OnePlus on its community forum.