The OnePlus 9R is the more affordable device in the OnePlus 9 series. It comes with almost similar specs with a few compromises here and there which cuts off its price and makes it affordable. OnePlus 9R received its last update OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 about two weeks ago. But many users reported battery issues. And so, OnePlus is now rolling out the hotfix OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for OnePlus 9R. Here you will know how to get the OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update.
OnePlus 9R is still a new device and so it can take some time for OnePlus to roll out updates to make the device better in stability and performance. But in the last update, some users notice battery drain at a faster rate. And so, as a hotfix OnePlus is rolling out the OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 for OnePlus 9R.
The OnePlus 9R update is seeding with build number Oxygen OS 18.104.22.168.LE28DA. And the update will be available to users directly on their phones. OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 comes in at around 100MB in size. It is a small incremental update meant for only bug fixes so, you don’t really get to see new features in the update. The update can also improve the performance for a better user experience. You can check out the changelog below.
OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 Changelog
- Reduced power consumption in specific scenarios
- Fixed known issues for a better experience
As we mentioned, it is a small update with only bug fixes. But it addresses the battery drain issue which is the main reason to update your OnePlus 9R phone.
Download OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 for OnePlus 9R
The latest OTA update is now available to OnePlus 9R users. And if you have the OnePlus 9R with the latest version, then you will get the update on your phone. If you don’t get the update notification, then you can manually check for the update by going to Settings > System > System Update. Once you see the update click on download & install to get the update.
In case if you don’t get the update, you can manually update your phone using an OTA zip file. To install the update manually using OTA zip follow the steps below.
- Charge your smartphone to at least 50%
- Make sure to take a backup of important data
Steps to Update OnePlus 9R to OxygenOS 184.108.40.206
- Download the latest OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Zip file from the OnePlus forum or Oxygen Updater app.
- Copy the downloaded zip file to your phone storage. Keep it outside of every folder.
- Now open Settings on your phone and go to System > System updates.
- Tap on the Settings icon and then tap on Local Upgrade.
- Browse and select the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 file and install it.
- Restart your phone and enjoy the latest OxygenOS update.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 8.1 for OnePlus 9R
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: