OnePlus 9R is receiving a new update in India with Camera, Gallery, and other system improvements. The latest stable update goes official with OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 version number. OnePlus pushes the new update to the affordable OnePlus 9-series smartphone with a number of new features, improvements, and fixes. Here you can check everything about the OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 Update.
The newer build on OnePlus 9R is seeding with OnePlus 9R Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124.LE28DA build number. The incremental OTA patch measures around 384MB of size for downloading. As it is an incremental update, it doesn’t require much data for sideloading. The update is live in India, latest update on OnePlus 9R bumps up the monthly security patch to May 2021, it also carries a number of new features and improvements.
Talking about the features and changes, then OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 knocks up the device with improved picture preview smoothness for Gallery app, improved overall user experience for OnePlus Games, alongside the camera stability improvements. OnePlus also addresses some bugs. The company has fixed abnormal silent notification, UI issues in Freedom Window, abnormal image issue in Nightscape mode, along with some other fixes. Here’s the changelog share by the company on its community forum.
OnePlus 9R OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Update – Changelog
- Fixed the abnormal silent notification issue after muting the media volume
- Fixed UI issues in Freeform Windows
- Fixed general issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Fixed the issue that newly saved notes can’t sync to Shelf in time
- Improved the overall user experience
- Improved picture preview smoothness
- Improved the camera stability and shooting performance
- Fixed the abnormal image issue under Nightscape mode
Download OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 Update on OnePlus 9R
OnePlus had already pushed the newer build over-the-air for its affordable OnePlus 9 series smartphone – OnePlus 9R. You’ll receive the update very soon via OTA. But in case if you did not receive any update notification, then you can manually check for the update. To do so, go to Settings > System > System Updates. And it will display the latest Oxygen OS 220.127.116.11. Click on download and install to get the update.
It is also possible that you don’t see the update, it is because the update is rolling out in batches and so you may get the update later. But if you want to install the update immediately then you can install it manually with the given method.
- Charge your smartphone to at least 50%
- Make sure to take a backup of important data
Steps to Update OnePlus 9R to OxygenOS 18.104.22.168
- Download the latest OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Zip file from the OnePlus forum or Oxygen Updater app.
- Copy the downloaded zip file to your phone storage. Keep it outside of every folder.
- Now open Settings on your phone and go to System > System updates.
- Tap on the Settings icon and then tap on Local Upgrade.
- Browse and select the OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 file and install it.
- Restart your phone and enjoy the latest OxygenOS update.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 8.1 for OnePlus 9R
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: