The OnePlus 9 series is getting a new stable update dubbed as version OxygenOS 22.214.171.124. It is available to both vanilla OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. The last stable update for the OnePlus 9 was released in April as OxygenOS 126.96.36.199. OnePlus 9 series is still new in the market and requires many updates for stable performance. And this is the reason the OnePlus 9 receives updates regularly. OnePlus 9 OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 update also based on bug fixes and performance improvements.
The latest update is the fifth stable update for the OnePlus 9 series and till now we have seen many bug fixes. But still, there are some issues reported by users. It is a part of the update process as no update can provide a complete bug-free experience. OnePlus keeps optimizing the Hasselblad camera on the OnePlus 9 with such updates. And the case is the same for the latest OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for the OnePlus 9 series.
OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 is a small update that mainly focused on bug fixes and improvement. It brings the latest May 2021 security patch on the OnePlus 9 series. The new update is available with build number 18.104.22.168.LE15DA. You will be receiving the OTA update with an update size around 130MB.
OnePlus 9 Pro Oxygen OS 22.214.171.124 Changelog
Below you can check the full changelog for the Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199 update.
- Improved charging performance
- Fixed the small probability lagging issue of keyboard
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the HDR effect in some shooting scenes
- Improved the white balance performance of the rear camera
- Improved the stability of network communication
- Improved the performance of Wi-Fi connection
The latest update is already rolling out for OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro users. And so, it may be possible that you already received the update over the air. But in case if you did not receive any update notification, then you can manually check for the update. To do so, go to Settings > System > System Updates. And it will display the latest Oxygen OS 188.8.131.52. Click on download and install to get the update.
It is also possible that you don’t see the update, it is because the update is rolling out in batches and so you may get the update later. But if you want to install the update immediately then you can install it manually with the given method.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Backup your data
Steps to Update OnePlus 9 to OxygenOS 184.108.40.206
- Download the latest OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 Zip file from the OnePlus forum or Oxygen Updater app.
- Copy the downloaded zip file to your phone storage. Keep it outside of every folder.
- Now open Settings on your phone and go to System > System updates.
- Tap on the Settings icon and then tap on Local Upgrade.
- Browse and select the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 file and install it.
- Restart your phone and enjoy the latest OxygenOS update.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 8.1 for OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.