The OnePlus 8T is last year’s flagship phone which is now receiving a new incremental update as OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 and OxygenOS 22.214.171.124. The update version varies as per the region. Oxygen OS 126.96.36.199 is rolling out in Europe and North America, while Oxygen OS 188.8.131.52 is rolling out in India. The OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 bring some improvements and bug fixes.
This year the OnePlus 8T has received many OxygenOS updates that increased the stability and performance of the phone. As usual, OnePlus rolled out the OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 update along with a new update for the OnePlus 8/8 Pro. OnePlus 8T is receiving a new update in the EU with build number 126.96.36.199.KB05BA, NA with 188.8.131.52.KB05AA and IN with 184.108.40.206.KB05DA.
As this is a small incremental update, the update size is around 100MB. Despite a minor update, you get to see many improvements and bug fixes in the latest OnePlus 8T update. Talking about changes, you will get an optimized camera, August 2021 Android security patch, AOD screenshot, and more. Luckily the changelog is available, which you can check next.
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168 Changelog
- Newly adapted OnePlus Buds Pro and brought new powerful features
- Newly added the screenshot feature for AOD
- Fixed the failed issue of Navigation gestures in some scenes
- Improved system stability and fixed known issues
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.08
- Optimized the portrait mode effect of the front camera
OnePlus Store (IN Only)
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
- Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed with Snapchat, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you ( Path: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display – Bitmoji)
Download OxygenOS 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199 for OnePlus 8T
OnePlus released the last update, OxygenOS 188.8.131.52, in July only for the EU and NA region. And that is why there is a different update version for the Indian unit. As usual, the update hits devices in batches which means some users will get the update early while the remaining users will get it in the next few days. Sometimes, we don’t get update notifications and so you can also verify it manually from Settings > System > System Update.
Luckily, OnePlus allows users to install incremental OTA zip files. It means if you want to update immediately if the new update doesn’t show up, you can use the OTA zip file. You can download the OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11 OTA files from the Oxygen Updater app. And after downloading, head to System Update and select local upgrade. Before upgrading, always make sure to take a full backup and charge your phone to at least 50%.
You May Also Like: Google Camera for OnePlus 8T
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.