Last week, OnePlus kicked-off OxygenOS 11 open beta 3 to the OnePlus 8T alongside the OnePlus 8 series update. Now it received one more beta update in the form of OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4. The latest patch is rolling out with a number of new features, improvements, and newer security patch. Here you can check everything about the OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 Update.
OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 knocks up with April 2021 monthly security patch on the OnePlus 8T. OnePlus also fixes a number of bugs including application fonts issue, missed calls issue, recording audio while using headphones issue, and a few others. The company also addressed the issues seen in the camera, calculator, and ambient display mode. Apart from that, OnePlus 8T gets a new gaming feature, which let users monitor data in the Game Toolbox.
As it is an open beta patch, it doesn’t require much data for sideloading. While, if you’ve not opted the beta program, then it needs a huge amount of data for downloading the update. After updating to the update, you can easily access the basic features of Android 11. Here you can check complete changelog of OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 Update.
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 – Changelog
- Fixed the issue that some app’s fonts are displayed abnormally after setting customized fonts
- Fixed the small probability issue where the status bar cannot be pulled down
- Fixed the small probability issue where the status bar does not display app icons
- Fixed the issue that the missed calls are not displayed in the notification bar
- Fixed the small probability issue that the expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the small probability issue where recording audio with headphones may not work as expected
- Fixed known issues
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.04
- Fixed the small probability issue that the previewed photos are flickering under the photo mode
- Fixed the abnormal display with the calculator under the split screen
- Ambient Display
- Fixed the issue that the contextual information of AOD is not updated timely
- Fixed the issue that the ambient display is switched to Canvas after the device owner is changed
- Fixed the issue with AOD that the time is displayed abnormally when the system language is Hebrew
- OnePlus Games
- Newly added the Data Monitor feature, you can find it in the Game Toolbox and monitor the FPS/CPU/GPU changes in real-time
- Improved the loading speed of the gallery to speed up the process of previewing pictures
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 4 Update
If you’re using the OnePlus 8T and facing any of the afore-listed issues, then you can simply update your smartphone to the newer build. Before updating your phone to the newer software, make sure to charge it to at least 30%, also take a complete backup of data.
To update your device from open beta to second open beta, you can head over to Settings > System > System Updates. It will search for the update and display the latest update. Click on Download & Install to begin the process.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8T
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root OnePlus 8T and Unlock Bootloader (Guide)
- Download OnePlus 9 Pro Wallpapers
- Google Camera for OnePlus 9R [Best GCam]