After OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, the 8T receives an incremental update with June 2021 monthly security patch. Although, it’s a small OTA patch for the OnePlus 8T, but it also brings improvements to the system along with a fix to the camera app. Here you can check everything about the OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update.
The latest incremental update is sowing with different names in different regions. For Europe and India, the newer build gets name of OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 with 188.8.131.52.KB05BA / 184.108.40.206.KB05DA version numbers. While in North Amera, the update is available with 220.127.116.11.KB05AA version number.
As it is a stable update, it is rolling over-the-air for OnePlus 8T users. The incremental OTA measures around 131MB of size for downloading. Fortunately, the update is already available to many OnePlus 8T users via OTA.
Talking about the changes, then the latest update on OnePlus 8T brings June 2021 monthly security patch alongside the overall improvements to the system. OnePlus also addresses the issue of taking pictures in 48MP mode. Now you can again start using the 48MP camera mode from the default camera app. Here’s the complete changelog you can check before downloading the update.
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 Update – Changelog
- Optimized mobile phone performance
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.06
- Fixed the issue that shooting button fails when taking pictures at 48M picture format
OnePlus 8T OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 Update
The new incremental update hitting OnePlus 8T in batches. It means some users may have already received the update by now while the remaining users have to wait for the update. In case you want to check for the update go to Settings > System > System Update. And once you see the latest update click on Download & Install to get the update.
If you want to install the update immediately then you can install it manually with the given method.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%
- Backup your data
Steps to Update OnePlus 8T to OxygenOS 126.96.36.199
- Download the latest OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Zip file from the OnePlus forum or Oxygen Updater app.
- Copy the downloaded zip file to your phone storage. Keep it outside of every folder.
- Now open Settings on your phone and go to System > System updates.
- Tap on the Settings icon and then tap on Local Upgrade.
- Browse and select the OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 file and install it.
- Restart your phone and enjoy the latest OxygenOS update.
You May Also Like | Download Google Camera 8.1 for OnePlus 8T
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
- Download OnePlus Nord CE 5G Wallpapers [4K]
- How to Root OnePlus 8T and Unlock Bootloader
- Download Android 12 Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Samsung Galaxy A-series Live Wallpapers [FHD+]