OnePlus 8 Pro is the last year’s flagship phone from OnePlus which is now getting the OxygenOS Open Beta 6. It is the first OnePlus phone to receive the Android 11 update last year. And this OxygenOS Open Beta 6 is also based on Android 11. The latest stable build for the OnePlus 8 Pro is Oxygen OS 184.108.40.206 which was released after the Open Beta 5. Here you will know everything about the OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS 11 Beta 6.
OnePlus releases incremental updates regularly at least for their flagship phones. And this open beta update confirms that OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8 Pro will soon get a stable update probably after two-three weeks. But if you want, you can try the Oxygen OS Open Beta 6 right now.
The latest OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS Open Beta 6 comes with some new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. It looks like it is a big update as there are many mentioned changes. You can check the changelog below to know more about the OxygenOS 11 Beta 6 update.
OnePlus 8 (Pro) OxygenOS Open Beta 6 – Changelog
- Optimized the UI display of the status bar
- Optimized the stability of frame rate and improved the experience when playing games
- Optimized the interface of the Community homepage and make notifications more eye-catching
- Fixed the crash issue where the drop-down menu of Browser
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.01
- Newly added Dock, a dashboard that displays various information, including daily steps, screen usage time, etc.
- Optimized weather animation effects to improve fluency
- Optimized animations for sunny and cloudy days for a clearer dynamic display
- Fixed the issue where notifications could not be turned off in the game in some cases
- Optimized the layout of the cloud service interface in the Gallery for a better operation experience
- Improved the transmission rate of Bluetooth when connecting watches
So, these are the changes and fix that you will get in the OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS 11 Beta 6 update.
Download OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS Open Beta 6
The open beta is one of the best concepts for Android updates as it lets everyone try the beta, unlike some other OEMs that offer beta updates to limited users. It means if you have an OnePlus phone, then you can immediately install the beta update as soon as it goes live. All you need is the OxygenOS Open Beta file.
Fortunately, the latest OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS Open Beta 6 update file is available that you can download to manually install it on your phone.
Updating your OnePlus device from stable Update to beta update will not delete any data. Whereas if you want to rollback to stable build then it will delete all user data. Make sure to take a full backup in both cases to avoid any issue.
The update is available to users via OTA. And till now you may have already received the update. But in case if you didn’t get the notification, you can check it manually. Go to Settings > System > System Updates. It will search for the update and display the latest update. Click on Download & Install to begin the process.
In case if you don’t see the update in System updates but want to update immediately. Then you can download the update file from the Oxygen Updater app or any trusted websites. And then you can install it from Settings > System > System updates > Settings icon > Local Upgrade. Now select the downloaded file and wait for the process.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: