OnePlus 8 Pro is now getting a new stable update in India. The last update was released more than a month ago. It is a minor incremental update with some bug fixes. All OnePlus phones including OnePlus 8 Pro follow the same update process. First, these phones get an open beta and then a stable update.
Since the OnePlus 8 Pro has already received a major update which is Android 11 a while ago. These incremental updates are not interesting for many. But these updates are helpful for users who are facing any issues or bugs in the last build.
The latest OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS 11 update comes with build version 126.96.36.199.IN11DA in India. As it is a small update, it weighs around 450MB. The only issue I found in all OxygenOS 11 updates is the battery backup. It is comparatively worse than the OxygenOS 10. You can check out the changelog below.
OnePlus 8 Pro OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 Update Changelog
- Newly added keyboard height adjustment where you can raise or hide the bottom shortcut bar for a better input experience (Go to Settings-System-Language & input-Keyboard height adjustment)
- Fixed the issue of a small probability that the alarm clock starts abnormally
- Fixed the failure to enable auto rotate feature
- Fixed a small probability issue that photos don’t display in the Gallery
- Fixed the small probability issue that no pop-up window shows up when connecting Bluetooth headset
- Fixed the issue that the WiFi connection failed in a specific situation
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
The update is available to users via OTA. And till now you may have already received the update. But in case if you didn’t get the notification, you can check it manually. Go to Settings > System > System Updates. It will search for the update and display the latest update. Click on Download & Install to begin the process.
In case if you don’t see the update in System updates but want to update immediately. Then you can download the update file from the Oxygen Updater app or any trusted websites. And then you can install it from Settings > System > System updates > Settings icon > Local Upgrade. Now select the downloaded file and wait for the process.
I have noticed that the new update enables the OnePlus Shelf for the Swipe Down gesture. So if you want to change back to Notification then you can change from launcher Settings.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: