After releasing OxygenOS Open Beta updates for the OnePlus Nord and OnePlus 8 series, the OnePlus also rolls out the OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 7 and 7T series. It is also based on Android 11. We all know that the OnePlus 7 and 7T series are eligible for the Android 11 update. Although the stable build will take time, users can try the Android 11 beta immediately. Here you will know about the OnePlus 7 & 7T series OxygenOS Open Beta 2.
It is the second beta for all these four OnePlus Phones including OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, and OnePlus 7T Pro. OnePlus users have the advantage that they can install available beta updates any time they want. It means if you have a OnePlus 7 or 7T phone, then you can taste the Android 11 right away.
The second OxygenOS Open Beta comes with bug fixes, performance boost, system optimization, Always on display support. All these changes are useful but most users will be happy to know about the Always on Display feature. It is already available on the OnePlus 8 series and it works great. Below you can find the changelog for all the changes in the latest beta.
OnePlus 7T (Pro) OxygenOS Open Beta 2 Changelog
- Optimized the sliding effect of the dynamic wallpaper
- Improved power consumption in some scenarios
- Optimized the adjusting intensity of automatic brightness to bring a more smooth using experience
- Fixed the issue with the adapter not charging and using the headset at the same time
- Fixed the issue in which the battery icon is not displayed on the status bar
- Fixed the issue that ‘Tips & Support’ is not displayed in the Settings
- Fixed the small probability flashback issue with the camera when unlocking in professional mode
- Newly support Always-on ambient display feature for OP7Pro and OP7TPro (Go to: Settings – Utilities – OnePlus Laboratory – Always-on ambient display)
OnePlus 7T (Pro) OxygenOS Open Beta 2 Update
The Android 11 beta 2 is currently available for OnePlus 7T & 7T Pro in India. But soon it will roll out in other regions as well. If you are on the OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 1 then you must have already received an OTA update for Open Beta 2. But if you are on the stable build, then you can manually install the update file on your OnePlus phone directly from Settings.
The update is available to users via OTA. And till now you may have already received the update. But in case if you didn’t get the notification, you can check it manually. Go to Settings > System > System Updates. It will search for the update and display the latest update. Click on Download & Install to begin the process.
In case if you don’t see the update in System updates but want to update immediately. Then you can download the update file from the Oxygen Updater app or any trusted websites. And then you can install it from Settings > System > System updates > Settings icon > Local Upgrade. Now select the downloaded file and wait for the process.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera 6.1 for OnePlus 7T
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: