Last month, OnePlus initially started testing its latest OxygenOS 11 based Android 11 skin on the OnePlus 7 series. And now the company has released the second open beta build for the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro. Obviously, this build brings a number of improvements to the OnePlus 7 series phones. Although the stable build will take time, users can try the Android 11 beta immediately. Here you can check everything about the OnePlus 7 (Pro) OxygenOS Open Beta 2 update.
The latest update on is seeding with OP7P_O2_BETA_2 build number and measures around 186MB of download size. OxygenOS open beta 2 update is freely available to download on both OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. Talking about the changes, then OnePlus fixes the charging issue while using the headset, battery icon issue, and camera flash issue.
Other than that, this update is optimized to improve the battery life and also bring sliding effect to the dynamic wallpapers. And OnePlus 7 Pro users can also enable the AOD on their smartphone.
Obviously, you can access the basic features of OxygenOS 11 on your OnePlus 7 series phones. The OxygenOS 11 comes with features like a new power menu, new UI for the weather app, a slew of Always-On Display function (including 10 new clock styles), notifications bubble, resize PiP videos sport, new icon shapes, enhanced security, and more. You can also access the basic features of Android 11 on the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro.
OnePlus 7 (Pro) OxygenOS Open Beta 2 – Changelog
- Optimized the sliding effect of the dynamic wallpaper
- Improved power consumption in some scenarios
- Optimized the adjusting intensity of automatic brightness to bring a more smooth using experience
- Fixed the issue with the adapter not charging and using the headset at the same time
- Fixed the issue in which the battery icon is not displayed on the status bar
- Fixed the issue that ‘Tips & Support’ is not displayed in the Settings
- Fixed the small probability flashback issue with the camera when unlocking in professional mode
- Newly supported Always-on ambient display feature (Only OP7 Pro) (Go to: Settings – Utilities – OnePlus Laboratory – Always-on ambient display)
Download OnePlus 7 Series OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 2 Update
If your OnePlus 7 series phone is running on the open beta update, then you can easily update your device to the second open beta build via OTA. While if you’re phone is running on Android 10, then at first you need to sideload the open beta. Once you’ve updated your device to the Open Beta, you’ll receive the incremental update over-the-air by which you can update your OnePlus 7 (Pro) to Open Beta 2.
As you’ve seen the changelog, if you’re facing any of these issues on your OnePlus 7 series phone, then you can update your device to the new update. Updating your OnePlus device from stable Update to beta update will not delete any data. Whereas if you want to rollback to stable build then it will delete all user data. Make sure to take a full backup in both cases to avoid any issue.
To update your device from open beta to second open beta, you can head over to Settings > System > System Updates. It will search for the update and display the latest update. Click on Download & Install to begin the process.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- How to Root OnePlus 7 Pro and Unlock Bootloader (Guide)
- Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers
- Download Samsung Galaxy M12 Wallpapers