OnePlus recently started the Android 14 journey with the release of update for OnePlus 11. Later OnePlus 10T also also picked the update. The third OnePlus phone to get stable Android 14 is OnePlus 11R. Yes, OnePlus 11R is now getting Android 14 based OxygenOS 14 update.
Some OnePlus 11R users have already had the chance to experience Android 14 and OxygenOS 14 through the beta program. But now everyone can enjoy the new update. However some users may have to wait longer depending on region availability.
OnePlus has not officially confirmed the update, but it seems that users are now able to manually update to stable Android 14. The official stable firmware is already available through third-party apps like Oxygen Updater.
The Android 14 update for OnePlus 11R is available with build number CPH2487_126.96.36.199(EX01). With the update the device also upgraded to Novemeber 2023 Android security patch.
As of now the OTA update is not available so complete changelog is not available. Here the changelog as per the incremental firmware.
- Integrates the November 2023 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Extends battery life in some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue that might cause the Home screen wallpaper to stutter after you close an app.
- Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur when you switch to the main system from the system clone.
- Fixes an issue where your phone might become irresponsive when you enter your password to unlock it after a reboot.
- Fixes an issue where the phone clone process might unexpectedly stop.
- Fixes an issue that might cause the car display to flicker when you unlock your phone that is connected to your car through Car Connect.
If you are upgrading from a stable OxygenOS 13 build, you can expect OxygenOS 14 features like Aquamorphic Design 2.0, Auto Pixelete 2.0 to pixelete sensitive content, fluid cloud (like Dynamic Island), New AOD themes, new ringtones, and some other features.
The OxygenOS 14 is based on Trinity Engine which said to improve the device performance while also improving the battery life or you can say consumes less power. Well if its just a gimmick or it really works, you can find out after the update.
If you have a OnePlus 11R, you will receive the OTA update soon. There is also an option to manually update your phone by downloading the incremental data from Oxygen Updater app. But make sure to take backup of your data before installing the update. And also charge your device to at least 50%.
- OnePlus kicks off Stable Android 14 update for OnePlus 10T
- Download OnePlus Open Stock Wallpapers [FHD+]
- OxygenOS 14 Release Date, Supported Devices, Features, and More