Two weeks back, OnePlus kicked off the first open beta of OxygenOS 14 for OnePlus 11. Within this short timeframe, the company has released the second beta. The gradual upgrade addresses a list of known issues and enhances the user experience. Read on to learn more details about the OnePlus 11 OxygenOS 14 open beta 2.
Just like the initial release, the upgrade is limited to North America and India. If your device is running on the first beta, then you may have already received the incremental beta on your OnePlus 11. One thing to keep in mind is to make sure that your phone is running on the latest version of OxygenOS 13.1.
Right after the announcement of second beta, OnePlus unveiled the OxygenOS 14, read all the details here.
The update addresses a number of issues related to System, Connections, and Camera. The list includes an issue that causes third-party apps to crash, swipe-up gestures not working, volume issues with Bluetooth headphones, camera toolbar, and more.
Here’s the complete list of changes coming with OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 2 on OnePlus 11.
- Fixes an issue that might cause some third-party apps to crash.
- Fixes a screen flicker issue that might occur when certain apps are opened.
- Fixes an issue where swipe-up gestures might not work.
- Fixes a volume issue with Bluetooth headphones.
- Fixes a display issue that might affect the status bar when you switch between landscape and portrait mode in Camera.
- Fixes an issue where the toolbar in Camera might fail to be hidden.
- Fixes a display issue that might occur in Camera when you turn on Interval shooting in landscape mode.
The company has also shared a list of known issues, here you can check the known issues available on the second beta.
- Probable failure of first fingerprint unlock on third-party music lock screen.
- Unable to connect WhatsApp incoming calls or videos after clicking on the call notification when playing game or video on full screen.
- Abnormal brightening of lock screen in dark environment.
- Use the camera to take photos with the AI function on full screen, the probability of showing black edges on both sides of the film
- Black edges on both sides are displayed on photos after taking photos with AI function on full screen.
- Possibly no reminder when turning on screen recording.
If you own OnePlus 11 and want to try out the Android 14 based OxygenOS 14 open beta on your device, then make sure to your phone is running on CPH2447_18.104.22.1680(EX01) or CPH2447_22.214.171.1241(EX01). Another thing to keep in mind is to charge your phone to at least 60% and take a backup of important data.
You can follow the installation instructions shared by OnePlus on its community forum.
- OnePlus unveils OxygenOS 14, official release in Mid-November
- Android 14 Compatible Devices – Complete List (All OEMs)
- Download iPhone 15 (Pro) Wallpapers [4K Resolution]
- Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Wallpapers [FHD+]
- Download OnePlus 11R Genshin Impact Edition Wallpapers
- Download Google Camera 8.7 for OnePlus 11