OnePlus 10T is the most recent high-end phone by Oppo’s sister company OnePlus to pick up the taste of the Android 13 operating system. Yes, the rollout for Android 13-centric OxygenOS 13 has been kicked off by OnePlus this Saturday. The company has been testing the new OS on the device since the month of October and now is the time for the public rollout.
As usual, OnePlus has officially confirmed the rollout of the software upgrade on its community forum. And as for the details, the rollout goes live in each region where the OnePlus 10T is available. Yes, whether you live in North America, Europe, or India, or own the Global variant, you can now upgrade your OnePlus 10T to the new Android 13 software. The upgrade goes live in these regions with the following version numbers:
- North America – CPH2417_11.C.22
- Global Variant – CPH2415_11.C.22
- India – CPH2413_11.C.12
- Europe – CPH2415_11.C.22
Currently, the upgrade is in a rolling phase, it is already available to some OnePlus 10T users, you can check for the software updates in the System settings. If the update is not showing on your device, you can wait for a few days or manually update your phone to the OxygenOS 13 stable version, using the OnePlus updater app, then sideload it using the local upgrade method.
Before upgrading make sure to take a backup of important data. The upgrade weighs a whopping 5GB in size, so make sure you have enough storage, also charge your smartphone to at least 30%. Now let’s take a look at the new features coming with the OxygenOS 13 update.
- Aquamorphic Design
- Adds Aquamorphic Design theme colors for enhanced visual comfort.
- Applies the Aquamorphic Design philosophy to animations to make them natural and vivid.
- Adds Shadow-Reflective Clock, with shadow simulating the orientation of the sun and moon.
- Adds a Home screen world clock widget to show the time in different time zones.
- Upgrades to Quantum Animation Engine 4.0, with a new behavior recognition feature, which recognizes complex gestures and provides optimized interactions.
- Optimizes UI layers for a clearer and neater visual experience.
- Applies real-world physical motions to animations to make them look more natural and intuitive.
- Optimizes the widget design to make information easier and quicker to find.
- Optimizes fonts for better readability.
- Optimizes system icons by using the latest color scheme to make the icons easier to recognize.
- Enriches and optimizes illustrations for features by incorporating multicultural and inclusive elements.
- Adds Meeting Assistant to enhance the meeting connecting and introduces an option to make notifications more subtle and less distracting.
- Adds large folders to the Home screen. You can now open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe.
- Adds a new type of Always-On Display that shows live information about music, ride-hailing, and food delivery (Supports only some apps).
- Adds media playback control, and optimizes the Quick Settings experience
- Adds more markup tools for screenshot editing.
- Adds support for adding widgets to the Home screen, making information display more personalized.
- Adds Sidebar Toolbox. You can open a floating window inside apps for smooth operation.
- Optimizes Shelf. Swiping down on the Home screen will bring up Shelf by default. You can search content online and on your device.
- Seamless interconnection
- Optimizes Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- Optimizes earphone connectivity to deliver a more seamless experience.
- Optimizes Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Security & privacy
- Adds an automatic pixelation feature for chat screenshots. The system can identify and automatically pixelate profile pictures and display names in a chat screenshot to protect your privacy.
- Optimizes Private Safe. The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is used to encrypt all files for enhanced security of private files
- Health & Digital wellbeing
- Adds Kid Space, providing screen time limit ambient light reminders and Eye-protecting display features.
- Gaming experience
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption in key scenarios
You May Also Like – Google Camera for OnePlus 10T
If you’ve any query, then leave it in the comment box below. Also, share this article with your friends.