OnePlus has recently rolled out incremental updates to a bunch of phones. Two more phones are now getting incremental updates, OnePlus 10R and OnePlus Nord CE 2. OnePlus 10R was released just a week ago. And the OxygenOS A.03 is the first update for OnePlus 10R. OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite gets the OxygenOS A.12 update. Let’s find out what’s new in both the updates.
Recently the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite also received its first update after the launch alongside the OnePlus 10R. The first update was all about fixes. And the same can be said for the OxygenOS A.03 update for OnePlus 10R as it is also the first update for the budget flagship. OnePlus 10R update comes with build number CPH2411_11.A.03 in India. Below you can check the update changelog.
OnePlus 10R OxygenOS A.03 Update Changelog
- [Optimized] the compatibility of OTG connection
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Fixed] the issue of interruption when connecting to a computer to transfer large files
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that screen displayed abnormally in Always-On Display mode [Fixed] the issue that the screen brightness displayed abnormally and adjusting brightness did not take effect after unlocking with fingerprint
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] the clarity of portrait photos taken by rear main camera
The OnePlus Nord CE 2 on the other hand already received a bunch of updates since its launch. Its last update, A.11 was released about a month ago. The new OxygenOS A.12 update is now available for OnePlus Nord CE 2. The full build number is IV2201_11.A.12. It also increases the Android security patch to April 2022. The update comes with only a few changes that you can check in the changelog section.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 A.11 Update Changelog
- Improved system stability
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2022.4
- Fixes an issue where you might not be alerted about an incoming call
If you are a OnePlus 10R or OnePlus Nord CE 2 user in India then you should receive the OTA update soon considering you haven’t received it already. As usual, both updates are rolling out in batches and it will take time to cover all devices. You will receive the OTA update notification. You can also check for the update manually by going to Settings > System Update.
If the update is not available, then you can wait for a few days. Before updating, make sure to take a backup and charge your phone to at least 50% before updating.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord CE 2
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download OnePlus 10R Wallpapers in FHD+ (and Live Wallpapers)
- How to Install Themes on OnePlus Phones
- Download iPhone SE 2022 Wallpapers