OnePlus 10 Pro has just been released globally and it has already started receiving the update. The first incremental update for the OnePlus 10 Pro is here. The phone was first launched in China earlier this year and was launched globally by OnePlus about three months later. OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 12 A.11/A.12 update comes with various optimizations.
As the OnePlus 10 Pro is new in the global market, it is no surprise if it comes with some bugs. This usually happens with newer phones which get fixed later with various updates. Similarly, the new A.11/A.12 update will improve the stability and performance of the OnePlus 10 Pro.
As of now, the OnePlus 10 Pro is getting its first update in India with build number NE2211_11.A.11. And soon the European OnePlus 10 Pro will receive the first update with build number NE2213_11.A.12. As mentioned earlier, the first update comes with some optimizations that you can check in the next section.
OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 12 A.11/A.12 Update Changelog
- [Optimized] the speed of focusing for videos shot in SLO-MO mode
- [Optimized] the quality of taking photos in PORTRAIT mode
- [Optimized] the white balance effect for the front camera
- [Optimized] fingerprint algorithm and improve the success rate of fingerprint unlocking [Optimized] games performance and fluency
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] timeliness and stability of Wi-Fi connections, enhance Wi-Fi experience
- [Fixed] the issue of unstable mobile signal in specific scenarios
If you are a OnePlus 10 Pro user in India or the EU then you will get the first update on your phone if you haven’t received it already. As usual, it is also a staged rollout, so the OTA can take some time to arrive on all devices. Luckily OnePlus allows users to install the update manually through the local upgrade method. To manually check for the update, go to Settings > About Phone > Software Update > Check for Update.
Since the phone has just launched, it is possible that you may get your device with the latest update A.11/A.12.
You May Also Like – Download Google Camera for OnePlus 9RT
Before upgrading your OnePlus 10 Pro to OxygenOS 12 A.11/A.12 make sure to take a full backup and also charge your phone to alteast 50%.
- How to set Dynamic Wallpaper on iPhone
- Download Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro Wallpapers
- How to Root OnePlus 10 Pro and Unlock Bootloader