OnePlus has released a second incremental upgrade for the recently launched OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone. The new update comes after three weeks of OxygenOS A.11/A.12 update. Today OnePlus kicks off OxygenOS 12 A.13 update for OnePlus 10 Pro. Not only this but the company has also released a new software update for OnePlus Nord N100. The two updates are minor incremental upgrades, that bring the latest security patch and improvements across the system. Here you can check everything about OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 12 A.13 update.
OnePlus plants the new software on the 10 Pro with NE2211_11.A.13 (for IN variant) and NE2215_11.A.13 (for NA variant) firmware numbers. While the OnePlus Nord N100 receives the new software with OxygenOS 11.0.6 version. As these are minor updates, it requires a small amount of data in downloading, yes, you can quickly upgrade your smartphone to the newer version. The new software updates are already available for OnePlus 10 Pro and Nord N100 owners, will be available to everyone in the next few days.
Moving to the changes, then OnePlus kicks off the new update on the 10 Pro with an optimized fingerprint algorithm for faster unlocking, brings improvements to the power consumption for better battery life, better audio experience, optimization for better images from the front camera, and better network connectivity. Apart from that, the update also brings fix for this issue “the occasional issue that the phone may fail to turn on automatically at a set time”. Talking about the Nord N100, then the update will bump up the monthly security patch to April 2022. Here are the complete changelogs of both updates.
OnePlus Nord N100 OxygenOS 11.0.6 update – Changelog
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.04
OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 12 A.13 update – Changelog
- [Optimized] fingerprint algorithm, improved the success rate of fingerprint unlocking
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Optimized] audio processing, improved communication quality
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the phone may fail to turn on automatically at a set time
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] the quality of taking photos with the front camera
- [Optimized] network stability
As usual, the new update is rolling in a staged manner, so the OTA can take some time to arrive on all devices. Luckily OnePlus allows users to install the update manually through the local upgrade method. To manually check for the update, go to Settings > About Phone > Software Update > Check for Update.
OnePlus also allows sideloading OTA updates if your device is running on the latest required version. So if you want to manually update your phone, you can download the OTA package from Oxygen Update or from the official OnePlus download page.
Before upgrading to the latest version, make sure to take a backup of your data and also charge your phone to at least 50%. If you’ve any queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Best Christmas Wallpapers for Android & iPhone
- OxygenOS 11 Features, Eligible Devices, and More
- Download Android 12 Wallpapers [FHD+]