Samsung’s latest Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic series are getting the latest One UI Watch 4.5 Beta 4. Only a day ago Samsung announced that One UI Watch 4.5 for the Galaxy Watch would be released to the public in Q3. So with the latest beta release, we are even closer to the stable update release.
Samsung began testing One UI Watch 4.5 in the first week of June and subsequently released two more beta updates with no fix interval or period. The last beta update, One UI Watch 4.5 Beta 3, was released on July 1. And after two weeks the fourth One UI Watch 4.5 Beta is now live for both Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 classic series.
The new One UI Watch 4.5 Beta 4 is rolling out to users with software version ZVG3. As expected the update comes with bug fixes and improved performance. You can find the full changelog below.
Bugs that have been fixed
- Fixed force closed issue of permission pop-up when the users add current location in Weather Tile
- Fixed mismatch problem of connection status between Galaxy Wearable App and BT setting
- Fixed ANR problem when checking Samsung Health screen during exercise
- Fixed time-shaking problem of Stopwatch
- Stabilized Watchface function
- Stabilized sleeping mode function
- Fixed the issue of Sysui crash
- Improved the stabilization of Message App
- Improved Watch Battery App
- Other improvements are applied
The new beta version for Watch4 manager is also available with version 126.96.36.19971211. You can update manager app to the latest beta from the beta registration notice.
The One UI Watch 4.5 Beta 4 is available over the air. So if you are already installed Beta 3 on your watch, you can go to Galaxy Wearable > Galaxy Watch4 > Watch4 settings > Watch software update and tap on Download and install to get the fourth beta.
If you want to join the beta and taste the new features of One UI Watch 4.5, then follow these steps.
- Launch the Samsung members app on your Galaxy smartphone.
- You will see the banner that talks about the One UI Watch beta program. Tap on it.
- You will now be registered for the beta program.
- All you have to do is wait for your application to be accepted and soon you should be getting the One UI Watch beta update.
- In the meantime, it is advisable to install the latest beta version of the Galaxy Wearables app.
Before installing the update, you need to note that the firmware could have some bugs and functionality issues. You will not be able to roll back to the latest stable version of Watch UI even if you wish to. So keep this in mind before updating to the beta build. But the stable update might release soon.
- How to enable Google Assistant on Galaxy Watch 4
- How to update Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- Download ROG Phone 6 (Pro) Wallpapers in Full Resolution (Updated)