It’s less than two weeks since the One UI Watch 4.5 beta 2 release, and Samsung has already released the third beta of One UI Watch 4.5. Yes, the latest One UI Watch 4.5 Beta 3 is now available for Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. It comes with exactly the changes we’ve come to expect from the incremental beta update. We’ll talk about the full changes below.
Samsung announced the first One UI Watch 4.5 beta in the first week of June. And later in the third week, a second beta was released with some fixes and improvements. The South Korean tech giant now seeds a new One UI Watch 4.5 beta for both the Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. Now let’s talk about the latest beta software details.
One UI Watch 4.5 Beta 3 for Galaxy Watch 4 series comes with firmware version R8**XXU1ZVFA. Since it is an incremental update, the update size is not big and weighs around 252MB. The changelog includes multiple bug fixes and improvements. Check out the official changelog below.
One UI Watch 4.5 Update Changelog
Bugs that have been fixed
- Improving Watchface GUI
- Fixed restore problem after Tile backup
- Fixed SysUI crash problem when pushing Home button during scrolling
- Fixed Music Bixby malfunction problem
- Improving wearing detection accuracy
- Improving usability of Alarm, Stopwatch, Timer, and World Clock
- Stabilizing touch performance
- Improving power consumption caused by Buds auto switch communication
- Improving performance of automatic exercise
- Improving recognition rate of Wrist up when bicycle exercise
- Fixed BT connection problem when running gallery app
- Other improvements are applied
Samsung also released Watch4 Manager (22.214.171.12463011) for Beta. So if you have signed up for the beta program, you can update to the latest version through the Watch plugin download button in the Beta registration notice.
The new One UI Watch 4.5 Beta 3 is rolling out in the USA. If you have already opted for the beta program and are already running the beta 2 build, then you should get the third beta soon. If you have not received the update yet, then check for the update manually by going to Galaxy Wearable > Galaxy Watch4 > Watch4 settings > Watch software update. Next tap on Download and Install button to get One UI Watch 4.5 Beta 3.
If you want to join the beta and taste the new features of One UI Watch 4.5, then follow these steps.
- Launch the Samsung members app on your Galaxy smartphone.
- You will see the banner that talks about the One UI Watch beta program. Tap on it.
- You will now be registered for the beta program.
- All you have to do is wait for your application to be accepted and soon you should be getting the One UI Watch beta update.
- In the meantime, it is advisable to install the latest beta version of the Galaxy Wearables app.
Before installing the update, you need to note that the firmware could have some bugs and functionality issues. You will not be able to roll back to the latest stable version of Watch UI even if you wish to. So keep this in mind before updating to the beta build. But the stable update might release soon.
- How to enable Google Assistant on Galaxy Watch 4
- How to update Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- Download Samsung Galaxy M53 Wallpapers