Samsung has been actively working on One UI 4.0 for its flagship devices for the past few months. Earlier this month, Samsung rolled out the stable One UI 4.0 for the Galaxy S21 series and One UI 4.0 beta 2 for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3. And this week Samsung has started rolling out the third beta for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip with several bug fixes.
Samsung One UI 4.0 eligible devices list is now available, and the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 are next in line to receive the Android 12-based stable One UI 4.0 considering Galaxy S21 series is already receiving the update. And with this beta, Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Z Flip 3 are now one step closer to stable builds. We may also see a stable build release as early as the first week of December.
Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 One UI 4.0 Beta 3 comes with the build name ZUKG and it is rolling out in South Korea. As we know Samsung is going to release the stable build soon, beta builds from now will be focused on bug fixes mostly. The One UI 4.0 Beta 3 also comes with a bunch of bug fixes that you can check in the changelog section below.
- Changed screen brightness to lowest on boot
- An afterimage occurs on the left side of the screen when the home button is pressed to move to the home screen
- Routine ended due to conflicting set routine
- When the main screen is opened, it runs at 60Hz
- Separation line remains after opening in split screen
- After using the cover screen for a certain period of time, it is stuttered when unfolded
- No Service (U+ 5G) after the call ends
- Some apps do not vibrate when a notification arrives
- Kakaotalk direct sharing not working
How to update Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 to One UI 4.0 beta 3
If your foldable is running on the One UI 4.0 beta, then your device will receive the update via OTA within a couple of days. But, if you’re running on Android 11 (One UI 3.0) and want to opt for the beta program, then you can check this story and follow the steps to join the beta program.
You May Also Like – One UI 4.0 Eligible Devices, Features, and Release Date
If you’ve any queries, then you can drop the comments in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends.
More Related Articles: