Last week, Samsung released One UI 2.1 based Android 10 Update for Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10. One UI 2.1 bumps up all the premium features of Galaxy S20 to the previous generation smartphones. Now, the company has started rolling out the update on Galaxy Fold 5G (variant). If you’re using Galaxy Fold 5G, then you can update your foldable smartphone to the latest software and taste the new features of Samsung’s custom skin. Here you can Download Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G One UI 2.1 Update [Stable Firmware].
Samsung is painstakingly working on providing newer updates to its smartphones. The company is bringing One UI 2.1 on the older flagships and One UI 2.0 on budget and mid-range (pending) devices. Recently, the Galaxy A10s receives an Android 10 update. For now, the OTA (over-the-air) update is weeding in regions of the UK, It will be available for other regions in coming days. But if you’re in a haste then you can download the firmware from the download section. Not only the newest custom skin, but this release also brings the latest monthly security patch on your device.
In terms of features, then One UI 2.1 knocks up the Galaxy Fold 5G with features like AR Emoji, 4K 60fps front camera output, Dark Mode, New Full Screen Navigation Gestures, Single Mode, Pro Video, Night Hyperlapse, Custom Filter, improved Night Mode, Music Share, Quick Share, and some other features. The update gains software version number F907BXXU3BTC9 and it is 2.3GB in size. Here you can check the complete changelog before downloading.
Android 10 based One UI 2.1 Update for Galaxy Fold 5G – Changelog
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and Colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
- Enhanced animations with a playful touch.
Full Screen Gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Easily focus on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
- High contrast keyboards and layouts for large text have been improved.
- Listen to live speech and display it as text.
Better text over wallpapers
- See text more clearly against wallpaper, as One UI 2 automatically adjusts font colors based on light and dark areas and color contrast in the image below.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Added battery limit setting and other enhancements for Wireless PowerShare.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Focus mode and Wind Down mode are provided so you won’t be disturbed in certain circumstances.
- Added the ability to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Provided a More tab so you can quickly access hidden modes from the preview screen.
- Improved the layout so you can focus on taking pictures without the settings getting in the way.
- Customize the quick menu to get instant access to the features you use the most.
- Get more information from the app bar.
- Install add-ons from the Galaxy Store to get even more features.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
- Stickers can be added to a date without creating an event.
- Ringtones can be used for event alerts.
- More options are available for repeating reminders.
- Set location-based reminders for a specific period of time.
- Share reminders with your family group and other sharing groups.
- Set reminders for a specific date without an alert.
- Created a Trash feature so you can restore files if you delete something by mistake.
- Added more filters you can use while searching to help you find things quickly.
- The permission setting process for Android Auto has been streamlined.
- Android Auto is now a service that is accessed without an icon. (It starts automatically when your device is connected to a car.)
- A multilingual translation feature has been added.
- The Universal search feature has been added, which can be used to search for AR emojis, stickers, and more.
- A text undo/redo feature has been added.
- You can now search for music in Spotify directly from the keyboard.
- An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
- Spotify alarm is now supported. (Only available in countries and regions where Spotify is available.)
- Bixby Home has been replaced with Samsung Daily.
- Multi window now provides a horizontal split screen view.
- Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
- Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
- Added tips to help you get the most from your Galaxy.
Download Android 10 Update for Galaxy Fold 5G [One UI 2.1 Firmware]
The above-listed changelog details are mentioned on Samsung’s official website, and It is showing One UI 2.0 version. While the users reported that the device is showing One UI 2.1 in system settings. As of now, the OTA is rolling out in the UK regions, if you want to taste the new features of One UI 2.1 then, you can download the firmware listed-below. It is available to download via Samsung server (via tools like Frija and SamFirm) and third-party websites like SamMobile. Here are the links of tools and firmware from SamMobile.
- Download Samsung Galaxy Fold 5G One UI 2.1 Update (SM-F907B)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Download Android 10 Firmware for Galaxy A50 (Specific region or global region recommended) using SamFirm or Frija Tool.
- Download Odin tool on your computer.
- Install ADB & Fastboot driver on your pc.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Galaxy Fold 5G to One UI 2.1 Android 10 Update
- Open the Odin Flash Tool on your file.
- Extract the download firmware folder and there you will find 5 files AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME_CSC.
- Turn off your phone. Then long press Volume Up + Volume Down together and when holding both buttons, connect the phone to pc via USB cable.
- Release both buttons when you see the Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button once to boot into Download Mode.
- When the device is in Download Mode the Odin tool will detect the device and show blue color near ID: COM.
- Now click on the AP button and load AP file from the extracted folder. Also load BL, CP and CSC file. And in the User Data tab load the Home_CSC file. If you are using Firmware from a different region then don’t select the file in User Data. It will delete all data and install the latest version.
- After loading all required files click on the Start button and it will start flashing the Firmware.
- After flashing, the tool will show the ‘Pass’ message and the phone will auto reboot.
After reboot, you get to use the latest Android 10 features and OneUI 2.1 features. You can follow the same process to install any other update if you want to install it before it reaches on your phone.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries then, you can leave it in the comment box. Also, share this article with your friends on social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Wallpapers
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones
- Download Samsung Galaxy M11 Wallpapers