Samsung starts pushing One UI 2.0 Beta update based Android 10 for the Galaxy Note 9. The company had already promised to release the update this week. And Samsung kept his promise, now the Galaxy Note 9 users can taste Samsung’s newest custom skin. The update bumps up with the One UI 2.0 which comes with features like enhanced one-handed mode, updated digital wellbeing, new volume slider options and more. It also brings the latest security patch under the hood.
Samsung has already tested One UI Beta on the Galaxy S10 lineup and Note 10 lineup. Both phones will soon get the stable One UI 2.0 update. Now the company has started testing it on the older phones, this time it arrives on the Galaxy Note 9. The OTA (over the air) update is currently weeding in Korea and UK regions.
Talking about the features then One UI 2.0 bring features like full-screen navigation gestures, enhanced one-handed mode, add-ons to digital wellbeing, new volume menu, improved security, and a lot more. For now, there’s no information available about the software version number and size of the update. Also, the changelog of this update is not available.
If you want to update your device then you can register to the beta program if you want to taste One UI based Android 10.
How to Register for OneUI 2.0 Beta
- First Install the Samsung Member App on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 from Play Store.
- Open the Samsung Member App on your phone.
- Sign in with the Samsung Account to proceed further.
- Now in the Notice section, look for the Samsung One UI Beta Program Registration.
- Sign up for the OneUI beta program and wait for the acceptance.
- After acceptance, you will receive OTA notification and then update your smartphone to One UI 2.0 based Android 10.
If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends across social media.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Wallpapers
- Download Odin Flash Tool [Latest]
- Best Samsung Themes for Galaxy Phones