In September, Nokia kicked off the first developer preview of Android 12 for the Nokia X20. Later, the device received one more developer preview build with bugs fixes and enhancements. Now the company has started rolling out the stable Android 12 update for Nokia X20. The new firmware bags a slew of new features, improvements, and fixes. Read along to know more about Nokia X20 Android 12 update.
Android 12 is the first major upgrade for the Nokia X20 and it weighs a whopping 2.18GB of download size. This major release is labeled with the V2.350 software version and is rolling out in a staged manner. Usually, Nokia dispatch software upgrades in different waves, the same is going with the Nokia X20. The update is seeding in twenty-seven countries in the first wave. Here’s the list.
- Croatia (Tele2, Vipnet)
- Hong Kong
- Hungary (Telenor HU)
- Netherlands (Tele2 NL, VF, T-Mobile)
- Slovakia (O2 – SK)
The company says the update will be available for the above-mentioned countries in the first wave by 17th December. There’s no information about the second wave yet.
Moving to the features and enhancements, the Nokia X20 Android 12 update comes with the new Privacy Dashboard, Conversation Widget, Dynamic Theming, Private Compute core, and more. You can also access the essentials of Android 12. Apart from that the update knocks up with updated November 2021 monthly security patch. Here’s the complete changelog.
- Software upgrade – Android 12 (V2.350)
- What’s New
- Privacy Dashboard: A clear and comprehensive view of when apps access your location, camera, or mic over the past 24 hours.
- Accessibility Improvements: Designed to be even more accessible with new visibility features; Area magnification, Extra dim, Bold text and Grayscale.
- Private Compute Core: Protect sensitive data in the Private Compute Core. A first-of-its-kind secure mobile environment.
- Conversation Widgets: An all-new conversation widget puts the conversations with the people you care about front-and-center on your home screen.
- Google Security patch 2021-11
The wait is finally over, Nokia X20 users can now upgrade their phone to the Android 12. If you live in any of the above-listed twenty-seven countries, then you can head over to the Settings > System > Software Update and upgrade your phone to Android 12. The update will also be available to pending users in the coming days.
Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your device to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – Download Nokia XR20 Wallpapers
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share the article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Wallpapers
- Download Motorola Edge X30 Wallpapers
- List of Nokia phones eligible for Android 12 update
Source: Nokia Community