Last year, Nokia released the big Android 12 update for three of its mid-range phones – the Nokia G50, Nokia X10, and Nokia X20. And now its a time for one more X-series smartphone, I am talking about the Nokia XR20. Yes, the Nokia XR20 starts getting an Android 12 update in the form of its first major OS upgrade. The update comes with a bunch of new features and enhancements. Read along to know more about the Nokia XR20 Android 12 update.
Usually, Nokia shares information about updates’ availability on its community forum, but as of now, the company has not officially confirmed the rollout. However, many Nokia XR20 users on various platforms confirmed the new update. Currently, the OTA is weeding in the US, Finland, Spain, and select European countries, wider rollout should commence very soon.
Nokia plants the Android 12 update to the XR20 with a V2.300 build number, it is a big upgrade that requires 2.1GB of data for downloading. Apart from that, the update also knocks up your device with the latest March 2022 security patch.
Moving to the features and changes, then the update on XR20 is seeding with features like the new Privacy Dashboard, Conversation Widget, Dynamic Theming, Private Compute core, and more. You can also access the essentials of Android 12, also expect better stability. Here’s the complete changelog of new update.
- Privacy Dashboard: A clear and comprehensive view of when apps access your location, camera, or mic over the past 24 hours
- Accessibility lmprovements: Designed to be even more accessible with new visibility features; Area magnification, Extra dim, bold text and Grayscale
- Private Compute Core: Protec sensitive data in the Private Compute Core. A first-of-its-kind secure mobile environment
- Conversation Widgets: An all-new conversation widget parts the conversations with the people you care about front-and-center on your home screen
- Google Security Patch 2022-03
If you live in any of the above-mentioned countries, then you can head over to the Settings > System > Software Update and upgrade your phone to Android 12. The update will also be available to pending users in the coming days.
Before updating your smartphone, make sure to take a backup of important data and charge your device to at least 50%.
You May Also Like – EXCLUSIVE – Samsung Galaxy M53 5G Renders and Specs
If you’ve any queries, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share the article with your friends.
More Related Articles:
- Download Samsung Galaxy A13 5G Wallpapers
- Download Motorola Edge X30 Wallpapers
- Best Christmas Wallpapers for iPhone & Android
- List of Nokia phones eligible for Android 12 update