The wait is finally over! Nokia has started rolling out Android 10 update for Nokia 5.1 Plus. From the past few months, the company is painstakingly working on providing the Android 10 stable update for a slew number of its phones. Now, the company has released the update for Nokia 5.1 Plus announced back in July 2018. The update bumps up your device security patch version to April 2020 along with a bunch of new features. Here’s how you can Download Nokia 5.1 Plus Android 10 Update (Stable).
Last week, Nokia 3.1 Plus gets the taste of the newest version of the Android update. Now, Nokia 5.1 Plus users have reported receiving the update on their devices. Like the recently released updates, this one is also rolling out in staged batches. The first batch for 10% of devices is in the rolling phase. The company has also mentioned that the second wave of the update will begin rolling from May 22 which hits 50% of devices. And 100% of phones will get the update by May 24.
The first wave of the update hits in countries like India, Australia, Finland, Indonesia, Russia, Thailand, and other 28 countries. Below, you can check the complete list of the countries that will receive the update in the first wave. The Android 10 Update for Nokia 5.1 Plus bags V3.11A software version and size around 1.32GB in size. The new build also includes the latest security patch. Here’s the complete changelog that you can check before heading over to the up-gradation process.
Android 10 Update for Nokia 5.1 Plus – Changelog
- Dark Mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart Reply – Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture Navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google Security Patch (2020-04)
The update goes official in these countries.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
Nokia 5.1 Plus Android 10 Update [Stable]
As of now, the Nokia 5.1 Plus Android 10 update is in a rolling phase. If you’re in a haste then you can check the system updates on your device, as there are some times when OTA notification not arrive.
We’ll add the link to OTA, once it is available. Now let’s talk about the features, then this software build brings system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gestures, redesigned UI, more controls over privacy, and few more. Here’s the download link of the FOTA File.
- Download Android 10 Update for Nokia 5.1 Plus (OTA Zip File)
- Connect your device to working Internet and also charge your phone to at least 50% to update without interruption.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Nokia 5.1 Plus to Android 10
- At first, download the Android 10 OTA from the above official link.
- Then copy the file in the root directory of the phone’s storage (outside of every folder).
- Rename the file, by adding “-update” at the end of the file name. For example ND1-558K-0-00WW-B01-558J-0-00WW-B01-update.zip.
- Now open dialer app on your phone and dial *#*#874#*#* number.
- It will then prompt the update, tap on the confirm button.
- Then, click on install now and wait for the complete installation.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using your Nokia 5.1 Plus running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Samsung Galaxy A21s Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share the article with your friends.
More Related Articles: