Nokia has released Android 10 updates for a slew of its smartphones. Now, the company has started rolling out the Android 10 update for a budget-friendly Nokia 3.1 Plus. Nokia 3.1 Plus was launched in Q4 of 2018 with Android Oreo 8.1, now starts getting its second major update. The update pops up with a flurry of new features, the newest version of a monthly security patch, overall improvements to the system, and more. Here you can check all the details about Nokia 3.1 Plus Android 10 Update (Stable).
As always, the information about the update has shared by Juho Sarvikas on its twitter handle. In terms of details, then the first wave of the update is rolling for 10% of devices. The company has also mentioned that the second wave of the update will begin rolling from May 16 which hits 50% of devices. And 100% of phones will get the update by May 18. The first wave is available for countries like India, Russia, Finland, Egypt, Indonesia, and more.
In terms of features, then Android 10 Update for Nokia 3.1 Plus comes with features like anticipated system-wide dark mode, full-screen navigation gesture, more controls over privacy, and some more. The update is dropping with a V3.15H version number and 1.24GB size. Below we attach the complete list of countries alongside the changelog that will get the update in the first wave.
Android 10 Update for Nokia 3.1 Plus – Changelog
- Dark Mode – Take it easy on your eyes
- Smart Reply – Save more time with recommended actions
- Gesture Navigation – Get around with a swipe and a pull
- Additional controls for privacy and location
- Google Security Patch (2020-04)
The update goes official in these countries.
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka
Nokia 3.1 Plus Android 10 Update [Stable]
Nokia 3.1 Plus Android 10 update also comes with the April 2020 security patch. As for now, the update OTA (over-the-air) is weeding in the afore-mentioned countries. The update will take a week to be available for everyone. But if you’re in a haste and want to taste the features of Android 10 then, you can check the system updates. Here are the steps.
- Connect your device to working Internet and also charge your phone to at least 50% to update without interruption.
- Take a full backup of your data, in case of failures you may lose your data.
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Nokia 3.1 Plus to Android 10
- Open Settings on your Phone.
- Then go to System > System Updates.
- After that check for update and it will show the available update.
- Download & Install the Android 10 update on your Nokia 3.1 Plus.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using your Nokia 3.1 Plus running on Android 10.
You May Also Like – Download Poco F2 Pro Wallpapers
If you’ve any query, then you can leave comments in the comment box. Also, share the article with your friends.
More Related Articles: