Last month, Motorola released an Android 10 stable update for Moto G7 and Moto G7 Power. Now, the company has started seeding Android 10 Update for Moto G7 Play. The smartphone was launched in March 2019 with Android Pie 9.0. It gets its first major OS update in the form of the Android 10 stable update. The update comes with the newest monthly security patch and a bunch of new features. Here you can Download Moto G7 Play Android 10 Update (Stable).
As for now, the update is weeding in the regions of Brazil. If you’re in a hurry, then you can grab the FOTA zip from the download section. Fortunately, the FOTA zip is available to download and manually sideloading, by which you can update your Moto G7 Play to Android 10 stable build. Since last month, Motorola is testing the beta build (“Soak Testing”) on Moto G7 Play. After finishing testing, Motorola kicks off the stable build for G7 Play in Brazil.
Motorola Moto G7 Play Android 10 Stable Update boasts QPY30.52-22 software version and weighs around 1.64GB in size. Talking about the features, then the Android 10 Update for Moto G7 comes with features like new full-screen navigation gestures, Dark Mode, Easy Wi-Fi network sharing, Parental Control, and more. The complete changelog is not available yet, now let’s head over to the download section.
Download Moto G7 Play Android 10 Update (Stable)
This is an airborne update, it is rolling out in different phases and may take some time to reach every user. But if you’re in haste then you can click on the below download button and download android 10 update FOTA Zip. Before updating your device, make sure to check the prerequisites and also check the installation process. Here’s the download link.
- Download Android 10 Update for Moto G7 Play (QPY30.52-22)
- Make sure to charge your phone to at least 30%.
- Take a full backup of your data. In case of failures, you may lose your data.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Tools on your PC.
- Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging option from the Developer Options (You can enable developer options by tapping seven times on build number available in System Settings.)
- We request you to follow the steps carefully so that you can successfully update your phone without any harm.
How to Update Moto G7 Play to Android 10
- First, download the FOTA Zip file from the afore-listed link.
- Now rename the file to update.zip.
- Now open the ADB and Fastboot folder and paste update.zip in this folder.
- Reboot your Moto G7 Play into the recovery mode by pressing the volume up and power button.
- Then, open CMD or terminal on your system.
- Now type this command.
adb reboot recovery
- In recovery mode, select “apply update from ADB”.
- Then, head over to CMD again and type
adb sideload update.zip
- That’s it.
After a successful reboot, you can start using your Moto G7 Play running on Android 10 stable build.
You May Also Like – Download Android 11 Wallpapers [QHD+]
If you’ve any queries, then you can comment down in the comment section. Also, share this article with your friends.
- Download Google Camera for Motorola Devices
- Best Multiplayer Cricket Games for Android
- Best Nova Launcher Themes & Setups